1. Celestia Well-Known Member

Okay, so I don't get what I am supposed to do with this guy, I read the wiki and all, and I get that he pops skulls off and I die if they all come off, but am I just supposed to be doing way more damage than I am? I am wearing the starter gear, and I did the ts line for scrolls, but I don't get it. What does stacks decrease mean exactly?
  2. Celestia Well-Known Member

Oh nm, I duh, stacks.

But still am I just not doing enough damage? I can't afford to upgrade my spells yet, and I don't see the new advanced books anywhere anyway (even with ts daily).
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You need to DPS him as fast as you can. If you don't have enough DPS, try asking a second player to run it with you.
  4. Celestia Well-Known Member

Okay, thats what I thought it might be, thanks!
  5. Mowse Well-Known Member

Too bad solo doesn’t really mean solo
  6. Celestia Well-Known Member

I think it’s dependent on what class you are also. My channeler did the zone just fine, but I think my fury wasn’t geared properly and I don’t have experts yet.
  7. dorotea Well-Known Member

A solo instance in the signature line *should* be doable by any class with basic gear from the VoV box and at a reasonable level for the progression to that point. With novice abilities. The whole *idea* of the signature line is that it is what we are intended to do when we start the zone with basic gear and abilities. If instances are intended to be more advanced (needing better gear and more developed spells and combat arts) this should be the optional instances not ones that are mandatory to finish the signature line. Many players start off with the signature line to get flying and only then work on upgrades.

I haven't finished the signature line yet so this is just a general comment on how it should work not an opinion on whether it is too difficult at the moment.
  8. Celestia Well-Known Member

Very true. My channeler has always out dpsed my fury, sad to say. I love them both, but channeler is so much easier some times.