Clerics Being Uninterruptible

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Alkaline, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Alkaline Member

With the new patch notes for VoV for 12/1, clerics heals were made uninterruptible. I think many others will agree with me saying that having a cleric able to cast on the run in PvP is NOT a good thing and this should be disabled on Tarinax.
    Daarkstar and Zamza like this.
  2. Kielo New Member

Yeah definitely not a good thing, templar would be the new meta- needs changes immediately! Last thing we need is templars and inquis kiting everyone
    Zamza likes this.
  3. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I may be wrong but I think the uninterruptible change were for the 'buffs' some cleric classes have that proc a heal. Those proc buffs/heals shouldn't be interrupted when they proc.

base damage of clerics Smite was increased by quite a bit..now they'll sizzle you!
  4. Alkaline Member

The uninterruptible changes apply to cleric heals, reactives, cures, group cures, etc. Pretty much any beneficial is now able to cast while moving and is uninterruptible, which should not be a thing on PvP servers.
    Zamza likes this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Wow!

The closest thing to a healer I play is the Pally, but healers have "gank me 1st" signs on their foreheads, and can use all the help they can get in PvP. Their damage stinks, they don't have tracking or stealth (ok Furies get group invis at higher level but still), just leave it as-is and see what happens. Bloody scouts have all that, plus the highest damage and can all cast on the run besides!

We could always use more healers. Maybe I'll roll a Templar and see how it is now. They should really do something similar for the Shaman (did they ever fix strikethrough? probably not). Druids have it less bad with their instant casts and HoTs, at least.
  6. Sunlei Well-Known Member

You're right Alkaline and seems like a pretty cool change for some healers! Only one I had was a Fury..none of those heals cast on the run. I made a baby Inq....so far both main heals and the melee proc heal cast on the run. So fun lol!! Even makes a difference in PLE solo to be able to run away from mobs and heal-up..less deaths :p
    Siren likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

muahaha clerics rule about time , I always felt like I hit with a wet noodle and my heals take so long that my group is dead before I can get out a single heal especially on my Templar .
    I am a walking tin can and what are those mobs or opponents supposed to laugh themselves to death ?
    I mean it's bad enough healers are always the first they kill give us a break a little help is good or are you afraid you have to work a little harder now , to murder us ?
    I am with Siren , find out how it works out ( as soon as our server is back up ) before you panic .
    And don't always think about what that will do to you as an opponent of a cleric , think about how much good that will do you to have the new and improved cleric on your side .
    Eragahn, Breanna and Siren like this.