Could really go for a new TLE

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Aurorikin, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malachy Well-Known Member

Chat isn't specific enough. Any credible source?
  2. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

CoE is next not AoM.
  3. Rhoks Active Member

Sorry I mean AoD not AoM

1/25/2022
    Age of Discovery
  4. Rhoks Active Member

Not really. I just returned to TLE a few weeks ago and last night saw General chat talking about it. The exact dates were stating between March - May would be a new TLE.

I was bringing it up here just as a curiosity if anyone else saw or heard that. As a returning player I didnt wanna devote as much time into it, if a new TLE was coming out.

Which I personally Hope they do but thats just me
  5. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Except they borked their own timeline a bit and put AoD out early.
  6. Rhoks Active Member

So you think we will see CoE? or there will be a new TLE by then?
  7. Nilyana Active Member

There hasn't been anything official said yet about a new TLE. But IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if they did put out a new server sometime between March and May or perhaps as late as June. It would seem to fit in with how they roll out new servers. But, again, just speculation... no official word out at this time.
  8. Leibnitz Member

I'm expecting it late in the first quarter, they need to get VoV bedded in first.
    My guess is this will be the 'Achievements' TLE.
    I'm also hoping they'll work up a VoV booster bundle for those transfering characters who we aren't going to delete.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Deleting what I worked so hard on ? I won't kill any of my babies .
    Sunlei and Breanna like this.
  10. Nilyana Active Member

TLE characters don't get deleted unless they're on a special event server. Either the server keeps going, or it gets merged into a live server.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Nilyana I been playing on this server since the first Event server Race to Trakanon , I know how it works .
    When any TLE server goes down it gets merged with AB .
    Plus you get a bauble you can use to transfers to any server you want ( besides Drunder ).
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Nilyana Active Member

Not sure what you meant by bringing up deleting, then.
  13. Leibnitz Member

It was me who bought up deleting. Just because I don't play live, so I delete all my transferees except for my main, to free up character slots. Schmetterling obviously keeps hers.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Well I keep most , but I park them in Thurgadin so I too can make room for more toons .
    I also don't keep my mules , only toons I spend a lot of time getting Mystical weapons , or the Colden shawl , you get the idea .
    But I still have some of the toons I wanted to delete lol one of this days it's going to be heads of .
    I also go to the live servers for holyday events and to visit my old houses .
    To me it does not matter where I decorate .
    And I play on the Test Server too .
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Nilyana Active Member

OH! Completely missed your reply yesterday, makes a lot more sense now!
    Schmetterling likes this.
  16. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I don't want to be abandoned to AB..even though AB is a nice place to visit for pumpkin throwing vacation.....its to sad to see stats like 2,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000..........

Kaladims got a bit of the bloat but it's nothing like live servers.......... come to pvp server..many of Kaladim famous names THRIVE on Tarinax!
  17. Venser Active Member

Can you name more than 5
  18. Julesholland Active Member

Is there any official or even semi official news about a new server?
  19. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

No, it's all conjecture.
  20. Zenji Well-Known Member

Soon™
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.