Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHT I want one (^.^ )~ .
    And is a clean up crew included with that beer ?
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

Crafted the new Frostfell Joy outfit...the chest piece red seems to be more pink (does not match the leggings), and the green on the chest piece does not match the green leggings. Also the gloves don't match either green on top or leggings. Any way for them to be closer in colors? The outfit is cute.
    Carynn, Siren, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

Suggestion for next year maybe :

Candy cane arm wrap

Also a reskin on the Dark Floating Candles- Maybe more Frostfelly colors?
    Red and white, green and white, Gold red and green? Idk but some bright colored floating ones would be nice.

Could there also be some furniture to match the snowflake pillows?

Ok all I can think of right now :)
    Carynn, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I noticed the different colors yesterday and thought to bad .
    Today I just went to the merchant in the Frostfell Village with all the gear Gerbi ,
    and I love the new Frosfell outfits he sells .
    The Merry Frostfell cloak and cape are beautiful and match the color of the Merry Frostfell Finery ,
    and I just adore that matching hat .
    this years color is RED :D
    And to go with the green Frostfell Tree , you can buy a white version . :) .
    I am going to be so busy earning those tokens .
    I don't remember this one , but I love the frozen version of that Fire carpet we once were able to get .
    The Snow Drifter Flying Carpet does not have fire bowls hanging of each corner but they are filled with ice .
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Its why I said something now, per dev post say something before 12/3 to have things possibly changed/fixed before it goes live :p
    Siren, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Kattt Well-Known Member

I was actually thinking I liked either piece, the top or bottoms, but not a fan of how they look together. Kinda clashy. I was thinking, can we get both colors in a total outfit? If not both, just one solid color, and then the other color next year?

But also, I was wishing we could get a nice floofy sweater (not ugly christmas sweater...thought that could be fun too lol) ?
    My girls have found themselves chilly in this new outfit, and would appreciate something more aprapo for the chilly December weather? =) Though I will save the new outfit for when spring hits!

As to a possible bug report...has anyone had trouble getting any mounts to preview when looking through any of them? I noticed this as I was trying to preview the mounts in Gerbi's shop. So, is this an issue anyone else is having, or is it particular to me?
    Siren, Soara2, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I looked at all of them , ( the mounts ) the old and the new and had no problems .
    lol I liked the outfit too ( s e p e r a t ) I don't know who designed this , somebody is color blind

I am very sorry if I hurt somebodies feelings .
    Siren, Soara2, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

LOL My hubby thinks Im color blind (am not but have a hard time with diff shades of same color) so noticing its different reds/greens for a matching outfit just bothers me.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

AAAA so your like my Dad was , he was color challenged meaning he could not see mushrooms in dry moss , not good if you step on them instead of picking them .
  10. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

with peppermint particles pls! :D
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe so cute I got the kitten .
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'd second this, but with additions: the full range of colors (red/white, blue/white, green/black, purple/black), include the round Candy ones as well, and I'd like VISIBLE BELTS in those styles. It's been done before in EQ2, I remember seeing it once upon a time, I have no idea why they can't bring it back, at least for the one holiday where we can see a lot of visible Jewelry. Maybe as additions to new Appearance pants in more neutral tones, like "off-white ice"? The "belts" would show up well then against such a background. ;->

I think the Dark Floating Candles are for the bad guys, like the black roses and such for Erollisi Day. ;->

But it would be cool to have more floaters in more traditional FF colors, yeah. :)

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Strangely enough, it seems familiars can get around the barrier fairly easily, possibly because they barely count as existing in the first place. ;->

I could see Santa Glug getting overwhelmed again if people have huge entourages. :-/

EDIT: I sent in a /petition, with a screenshot.

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

We got 3 kittens in real life OMG now I know I'm crazy LOL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Siren and Soara2 like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ehehe Breanna the crazy cat lady :),:D we got one , and she is a hand full

this is about it , my kitty .
  16. Chikkin Well-Known Member

• An invisible barrier has been erected surrounding Santa Glug to make it easier to speak with him, even when he is bombarded by other adoring fans.
    Chikken found herself trapped within that personal space of his today when I logged in. And couldn't move or fly away, that space has a ceiling besides walls lol
    Relogging, zoning into a published home and back out did not work, had to call home as I didn't even have escape totems on me.
    Funny stuff, but if you could prevent the game from logging in in that space that would be best

Fun party trick! - sit or lay down on top of that invisible bubble and let folks marvel at you!
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ok went through your post Kaitheel , no regular new quest , is that right ?
    But for me that's ok , we got a brand new Overseer quest for the very first time for Frostfell :).
    I feel sorry for people who are not members or bought that expansion , to bad I missed buying it .
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Hey Schmettering, I noticed this fun fact on wiki
    "Players who purchased the Blood of Luclin expansion will still be able to access Overseer if their membership lapses, however they will be limited to three quests per day."

So if anyone can afford to buy even one month of membership, claim or buy the set of first agents, start the Overseer quests and then stop paying, then you can at least do 3 missions a day
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ooh ok , I will give that a try on my free accounts , thanks Chikkin <3 <3 <3
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I haven't tested it myself, so do it maybe one account at a time hehe