Knights of a Shattered Past on Maj Dul is recruiting raiders!!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by EmJay, Nov 15, 2021.

1. EmJay Well-Known Member

Knights of a Shattered Past on Maj'Dul is recruiting. We raid Saturdays 8 - 11 est, Sundays 6 - 9 est, and Tuesdays 8 - 11 est. Come join us as we gear up in VoV and raid the new content.

We are looking for a Healer (no druids), Coercer, and Tank. All classes will be considered if you can commit to our full raid schedule. We are looking forward to the new expac and want to fill our raid roster.

If interested, you can message me on these forums or send a tell to Emeri, Trele, Maevooz or Dogmiester in game. Thank you!
  2. Valdis New Member

Do u only take raiders as I'm still leveling up my monk and some alts
  3. Zdrogue New Member

like @valdis said are you recruiting levelers?
  4. EmJay Well-Known Member

Everyone is welcome to join our guild. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people that can help you along your way and answer all your questions. The downside is if you are looking for guild groups at lower levels, you won't find that here.
  5. EmJay Well-Known Member

Now recruiting for VoV raiding!!!
  6. EmJay Well-Known Member

Currently recruiting for VoV raiding a Coercer and Mystic or Inquisitor. Target date for the start of our raiding is 12-18. If you can commit to our raid schedule and want to join the fun, Contact Emeri, Trele, Dogmiester or Maevooz in game. :)