Niami Denmother Comes to EQII

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Yavie Active Member

About time Mum!!! Congratulations!!!
  2. Marae Well-Known Member

This is tremendous news! Congrats, Denmum! I love tradeskilling and am now super excited about where it's heading!
    Contessia, Yavie, Breanna and 6 others like this.
  3. Mezaka Active Member

To echo many others, this is a great move! I can't wait to see what goodies Denmum has in the works......
    Contessia, Yavie, Breanna and 5 others like this.
  4. JanEQ Active Member

Congrats! and well-deserved!
  5. Doobius40504 Active Member

Oh this is the great news we were all waiting for! Well-done Darkpaw! I feel better as a tradesman already!
    Congrats @Denmum!!

Peace!
    Contessia, Yavie, Breanna and 7 others like this.
  6. Aelissa Well-Known Member

:) This is great news! Congratulations <3
  7. Krizani Active Member

THE BEST EVER EQ2 NEWS!! EVER, EVER!!
  8. xulEnix New Member

Wholeheartedly agree with everyone else!!! Another most memorable moment and best news day ever for EQ2 in 17 years!!
    All the best to you!! :)

So much so it's made me log in to the forums and post something since last time i ever posted anything in like over 12 years!!
  9. multipass New Member

i am so happy for you! and all of us! yeehaw!
  10. Varthus New Member

Amazing news! Been relying on her stuff for decades (literally decades)! Phenomenal addition to the team. Grats to the halfling of awesome craftiness!
  11. Elinea Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I can't think of a better or more deserving halfling for the job <3 I can't wait to see what the future holds for us in the world of crafting!
  12. Cataclysm Active Member

This is excellent news for everyone. EQ2 Traders has been a top notch website and resource for years
  13. cellinaire Well-Known Member

People on Beta been talking about Ruldari and I've been wondering...oh well now I know!

Congratulations and much-needed addition to the team after Domino's departure I'd say :D can't think of a better candidate than 'Mum for sure!!
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Yasssssssss!!!! We were long overdue for some proper tradeskill love. Congratulations lady!
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Tradeskillers everywhere are breaking out the champaigne! Congratulations, Niami!
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow I just found out big GRATZ to you Niami
    You been already helping EQ2 for years doing all that work and now your finally where you should be :),:D,:cool: .
    I was wondering why I did not see much of you lately on the test server , but this is a very good reason .
  17. Silar New Member

This is amazing news! Congratulations!
  18. Afista Well-Known Member

Excellent news :) Congrats!
  19. Playz4fun Active Member

This is excellent news! Congratulations! Your information has been so much help to me, as well as so many others, in enjoying tradeskilling in Norrath. I also enjoy the stories you write about events. So fun!
    Can't wait to see the future!
    Again, Congratulations and all the best to you Denmum!
  20. SolarFaire Active Member

So much this! Norath and Luclin and all worlds of Everquest2 Rejoice, for we now have a very qualified and enthusiastic Tradeskill Developer at the Helm. Kudos on the appointment, Denmum !