Niami Denmother Comes to EQII

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Bludd Well-Known Member

er mer geeeeeeeerd
    thats epic :)
  2. Makaylah Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *deep breath* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *gaspgaspgasp* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Can't imagine a better person for the job! :D <3
  3. Accendo Guest

So great to have you, Denmum! Welcome aboard!
  4. Contessia Active Member

thats great!!! *happy dances*
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am seriously crying in joy of this news. Grats!!!!! You are so amazing Denmum!!!!! Thank you for being our new tradeskill dev. Love you!!!!!
  6. Kloo Active Member

Congrats, very well deserved!!
  7. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I very nearly posted on more than one occasion about how well Ruldari was engaging with the community. It all makes sense now :)
  8. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

9. Obann Member

Congrats! This is well deserved.

Our ankles will never be the same ;)
  10. Luck Member

EQ2 Traders Corner was a staple for me for almost a decade playing this game. I only strayed because crafting wasn't getting love it so truly deserved in this game. Niami's dedication and knowledge about crafting is really 2nd to none; and thus the reason Darkpaw added her to the team. This is a great move by Darkpaw! Best of luck Denmum, look forward to seeing the you add to the EQ2 crafting lore....
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I made this very recommendation more than a few months ago. Not taking credit for it happening, obviously, but it's a positive move for everyone. Grats, Niami!!!
  12. Abinitio New Member

I am so excited to see more crafting and designs/recipes come out. A long-awaited wish for me, and I am sure many others as well!

Best,

Abinitio
  13. Ganador Active Member

Congratulations! Well deserved!
  14. Melfius New Member

Couldn't have happened to a nicer halfling! Now...LET'S FLOOD HER INBOX!!!!!
  15. Zinj Well-Known Member

Congratulations Niami!
    Hopefully that doesn't mean we won't see you as often on MajDul.
  16. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Congratulations ! Very happy :)
  17. Austerity Member

Congratulations! I am very happy about this news! Love Niami for all she has done for EQ2 housing and trade skill enthusiasts. :)
  18. Momo Well-Known Member

This is awesome incredible good news, soooo happy to hear!!
    Bigfat Congratulations Denmum!!
  19. dorotea Well-Known Member

I can't think of any way they could have gotten anyone better for this position. Woot!!!
  20. Fauna Member

This is brilliant news.