Niami Denmother ExtraLife page works!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Chikkin, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

2. Doobius40504 Active Member

Hopefully enough people contribute so she has to dye her hair pink!
  3. Aney~ Member

Can't wait to see her rock that Pink Hair!!!

Aney~
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! This is "just" OverTone conditioning haircolor, which has nothing in it that I am allergic to. For the first time I've done it in over a year, and having so much grey, it worked out well. With a couple reapplications over the next several washes, it will go even more pink, but it will still look better tomorrow with a different shirt and actual daylight.

5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Looking great Mum!! and that tattoo is so fitting. Can't wait for preview on new house

P.S. I did not know that reds gray into beige, wish I was a redhead lol :D Blonds gray into a bad bleaching job of yellowish silverish white lol maybe I need some color like you now
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Love your hair before and after! The tattoo is amazing. You knock everything out of the park!

Grats on getting $1020 in donations so far and hope they still keep coming in until end of the month.

P.S. You have inspired me to maybe do a before and after pic. Been long time since I have seen Cindy who does my hair and I have been going silver since age 25. Getting hair done on 17th cuz she just got the booster too and I have my new CDC requirements mask. Won't be a fun color tho, pretty sure Cindy doesn't have any blue.
  7. Doobius40504 Active Member

Love the tattoo!!

Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! I naturally had, once upon a time: Mouse of Dark Bronze, jet, copper, and (very rarely) gold hairs; mostly jet and bronze (the others would only show up in bright sunlight when it was freshly clean ;->). It seems all of my copper has now transmuted to, ah, platinum; didn't think there was any beige in between, though it's possible I missed it. :-/

And grats, Mum! Happy to help! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks all. It is hour 15, and I'm still going strong, though I may end up taking a nap at some point before I finish off the 24 hours, just because I don't want to push myself too much.

I'm going to at least do a Norrathian Hoarders-type video on my YouTube channel before I decide. We'll see if I get my second wind or not.
    Kasa, Chikkin, Ocarinah and 1 other person like this.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Uh oh. I didn't know you were going to break into my storage dungeons to expose me as the next level hoarder :eek:. There may have been talk long ago to do a whole "Decorators Gone Wild" video series with me giving tours of my storage dungeons. Cannot wait to see your video :rolleyes:
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just how many do you have, Oaky...? :-/

If they're anything like my list of alts per server, may the gods help you... :confused::p:D

Uwk
    proud Khan of 122 Hordelings! :D
    Breanna likes this.