Amok! Amok! Amok! (NoTD2021 preview)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I feel like I've forgotten something, but can't figure out what - it is just one of "those" weekends.

That being said, NoTD 2021 is on Test, and I have my NoTD 2021 preview up for your viewing pleasure.
    Soara2, Quillyne, Doobius270 and 6 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Awesome I love the Rubicite windows
  3. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Mum, wonderful as always! :)
  4. Frulia Member

You forgot to add the new collection, Facing Your Fears. As of the time I am writing this post, I am only missing 1 piece of the collection. When I finish the collection, I will attach a screenshot of the reward.

Thanks for making the write-up!

EDIT: The RNG was kind to me and gave me that last piece pretty quickly. Here are my screenshots:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Edit Edit: It seems like my image of the reward name isn't working. The reward is named "Replica: The Dream Scorcher". It's another one of those house items that cannot have its scale adjusted.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Whoops! THAT's what it was! Thanks for the catch! I already had a screenshot of the reward processed and everything, so I'll get it up now!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aren't they gorgeous? :D

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...I can't see your images, and when I tried to open an image in a new tab, I got yelled at by Google, saying it was forbidden...

Are they NSFW? ;->

Uwk
  8. Frulia Member

They were working fine for me when I posted them, but they are not loading for me now. Oh well...
    The first was an image of the collection ready to be turned in, the second was the reward pop-up after handing it in, and the third was the dressing room image of the reward.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! You did the usual bit of going through a third-party image hosting site, publishing them there (or whatever getting an image officially into their library is called), then coming back here and posting the URLs of the images (one at a time) using Insert/Edit Image? :-/

That should've worked, yeah...even Imgur or Photobucket or whoever's being in a snit about sharing with anyone else will at least have big blank expanses where your images were... :-/

Uwk
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Is there something wrong with EQ2 Traders site cause I cant access it.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Some DNS changes going through. Some folks can access it, some cannot. Hopefully everyone will be set by tonight. {fingers crossed}
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Woot woot! Works for me. Added the Heroes' Festival link to "The Decorator's Resource (Guides and Links).
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Morpheus is a centaur?? Who knew? :D

Uwk