Character Not Copying to Beta Server

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Melfius, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Melfius New Member

Purchased VoV expansion on 10/31/2021. Tried copying character Melfius from Halls of Fate server 5 times now and still not there. I have tried every fix I have found and nothing. Made one petition and 2 bug reports. No solution.
  2. Bellamorte Active Member

Have you made a level 1 toon on beta? That is the trick to getting your copies to show up.
  3. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

its hit and miss and even doing that isnt foolproof. im about to log on and check if my 4th attempt to copy a certain toon finally worked. u can also try to tp to a major area such as a qeynos or fp bell near zone in. try to give 1 hour between attempts but yes u def need to start by creating at least 1 toon, even if temporary
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

I suggest you post this on the beta boards. The people responsible for beta testing will not be looking here.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Gninja commented on Monday that one of the junior devs is tracking down what is wrong with the copy script, but that was the last I heard.

I assume they are trying to actually fix the problem instead of just band-aid it this time since it has broken twice in the two weeks of beta already.
  6. Melfius New Member

Where are the beta boards?
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

If you haven't preordered, you can't see the boards. Apparantly it's not considered good marketing.. or something.. for people to see what they're getting before they buy?
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

The beta section is at the bottom of these forums.

Beta copies should be up and running as of this morning's beta patch; You may need to redo your /beta on live and wait up to an hour for the script to run depending on when you do it.

They said they pre ordered on Halloween in their first post.