Unable to travel to Svarni Expanse

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Lomonaco, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Lomonaco New Member

When I use a world bell it does not show Svarni Expanse or Vetrovia. How am I supposed to get there?
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the expansion is not there yet
    All you can do is do the prelude quests on the island of Mara , by the doc in the Village of Shin

You can go to the new expansion now , by going to the " Beta " !!!! server .
    In order to play on the Beta server you have to preorder the next expansion .

First you make a copy of any live server toon , than you go to your launch pad and click on the upper left
    where it says Version .............. , this will open a menu
    Go to Game version and pick BETA and click on APPLY .
    Wait till the Beta server is updated and get into Beta the way you normally would enter the game by clicking Start .
    Do not chose a full download , it will take way longer than needed .
    When you are done playing Beta return to any regular server by picking either EU English , if you want to return to Thurgadin , or US English is you want to return to a US server .
    Breanna likes this.
  3. aaumnoka New Member

Thanks, Schmetterling. I know all that. I just assumed that it was understood that I was in beta. While in Beta I cannot find Svarni or Vetrovia when I click on the world bell.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  4. Lomonaco New Member

Oops, I signed in with my other account. I'm really two characters.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

Why would we assume that when you're posting on the test server forum? If you have a problem with beta you need to post it on the beta boards.
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Hiya!

You'll find the beta forums down near the bottom of the category list when you're logged in with a beta-enabled character. It is a separate critter from the permanent Public Test server.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Lomonaco New Member

Sorry. My apologies. I thought test and beta were the same. Forgive me while I take myself off to the Beta forum.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Sorry I was thinking you thought the next expansion was already live .
    Breanna likes this.