Tarinax Guilds

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Creasote, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Creasote Well-Known Member

Honestly some really weak minded sheep/lemmings on this server.

What's the point of half the server zerging to JJB?

There are many things that are killing this server but having one pvp guild and no balance will put the nail in the coffin.

Now I hear another FP is going Q? Spineless.
  2. Zishan Member

Let it play out.....
    Sunlei likes this.
  3. Aleda New Member

Well.....Go talk to any of the leaders in the freep guilds they are power hungry pieces of garbage that refuse to work together... Several people have tried to get the freep guilds to work together ie block on contested and such but they went exile to kill the other freep guild that was pulling contested instead of blocking for them like their leader promised..... dont know what else can be done for the freep side to many guild tag huggers and trash leadership
  4. DefeatedZ Member

Freeps have more than enough bodies to contest JJB.

JJB aren't a zerg. We have an EU force and NA force that rarely overlap so they do not have a numbers advantage all the time. We can however field a raid (typically a x2 or x3 max) for contested whenever it pops and that's healthy and shows competence and commitment.. Not a zerg. A zerg would be hosting a x6 or x7 etc. Like I said, that's rarely ever happened. Think I've seen this once or twice max?

Freeps have the numbers. Work together and find a solution or continue to get beat down over and over until you quit.

It's double loot this week coming. Time to get your act together if you want contested loot.
  5. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

lol goddam that's pathetic.
  6. ŞɸƦѦ Member

Inevitable when there isn't enough population to support a healthy pvp server and devs are braindead and refuse to allow people to pvp for their pvp gear on a pvp server. Any time raid gear is best in slot with no pvp alternative, you will see the sweatiest, most lifeless, losers at the top carried solely by gear, numbers, or both.

ESO pvp is really damn fun and raid gear in ESO has not been best in slot for pvp in all of the years I've played. Give ESO or another game a shot. EQ2 pvp will never again be worth your time, effort, or $.
  7. trollanfrog Member

JJB got lucky. Very lucky. Right place at the right time. SS was folding already, people were not happy so the core left, that's a fact. If the entire SS guild was around JJB wouldn't be where it is, it's just facts. People wouldn't have flocked to the only guild on the server doing anything, because obviously there would have been more than 1 guild doing something.

I mean at this point JJB is unhealthy for the server period. The ridiculous amount of people, who don't even pvp. The insane amount of time spent spying and being online all the time like there is some glory naggy days to live here. It ruins it for everyone else.

It's a giant pve guild who steals other players from guilds, then absorbs them into the pve world. It should have been a kaladim guild as there is only a handful of players actually out there doing anything.

So in point asking Freeps to get it together, is basically pretending like you guys got where you are on skill and sweat. The reality is Secret Service quit, Qeynos had abunch of people doing absolutely nothing, you invited them for raid slots. You got a huge amount of numbers of players. Pure luck of the situation. If you tried to absorb people at any other time it wouldn't have worked.

Hence why you couldn't handle being in exile.
  8. Pheelin Active Member

Lol. You are just wrong.

The history of JJB.
    - Previously Darkhand, many people didn't want to exile with Darkhand so they stayed (myself included).
    - DH split in exile and everyone came back to qeynos to form JJB there minus some players on the other side of the split.
    - Previously people then rejoined to specifically form a NA raid force.
    - JJB wins game. XD.

There were NO guilds doing anything in qeynos. FP had the huge population so why go there? JJB is basically the Qeynos faction in terms of anyone capable. At the time it was JJB vs the world, (SS and 3 FP guilds).

SS started losing andthey started quitting. (Coincidence?). Don't forget many of us fought an uphill battle to win with the gear difference.

The problem with other FP and Qeynos guilds is that they suck for the same reasons. Each one tries to raid and have poor performers that won't be replaced. Veteran members/friends/family/etc. That are guaranteed a raid spot over good players because of their history even though they are being outparced or outplayed handedly by other players. So what are their good players supposed to do? Sit there and be in a bad guild hoping those players that haven't figured it out in 15 years figure it out?

A handful of these players have joined us, the first thing they have told me (everyone of them) was their amazement at how organized and skilled we are compared to their previous guild.

Some of these players have said they have tried to work with other guilds but leadership is stubborn and unwilling to try. The fault lies with the faction.

JJB is outnumbered heavily if the enemy would show up. But no one contests us ever since SS quit. FP guilds are basically PVE raiders only in terms of guild participation.

The only option for skilled players is either join a likenminded guild or quit the game, with how unwilling to do anything FP guild leadership is.

SS was doomed to fail from the start, I have seen it with those types of players a few times. When you gather a bunch of toxic players with poor leadership you won't succeed. You need a team to win, not a bunch of toxic forum/discord trolls that think theybare gods gift to eq2.

This game is not what it was and will never be again. Many can't play like we used to, I'm sorry the 1 hour you go out to pvp you don't see targets so you claim the game is dead. This game is also not a solo game, it's a group game. Always has been. Almost no one will fight a JJB group unless we are severely outmanned or something. The amount of full groups I have seen run from just my limited pvp time in this game is astonishing. Everyone likes to trash talk and think theybare the best and say why things are weighted against them but in almost every team comp I have been in no one will fight. Maybe it's a guaranteed L for them idk. It has come to the point where some people won't really go out in a 6man anymore because no one fights them if they have more than 4. 4v6 is all we can hope to get now a lot of times.

Fame is another thing, so many people care about that worthless Stat that they will never engage unless it's a sure thing.

JJB is essentially an EU guild and a NA guild. If you are telling me 2 guilds on different timezones in 1 faction ruins the server then it's not JJB that is the issue. Maybe look at the 3 or so guilds that won't even participate.

SS tried to incorporate another guild in different timezones but ultimately failed because of the players and leadership.
    DefeatedZ likes this.
  9. Nefariouz New Member

LMAO.... SS quit because they couldnt kill contested anymore, they were a guild of DECENT players (some really good) who had an overwhelming gear advantage that allowed to run around basically uncontested. The MOMENT Darkhand moved to to Qeynos and could fill a raid, that all ended for SS. They were lucky enough to kill just ONE contested out of a run of like 16-20 and they finally called it quits.

I've heard these guys say over and over "it's cause we were bored'..... Yea, I'd be bored too if I were used to being King only to be consistently ran over the moment competition shows up.
  10. DefeatedZ Member

"SS was doomed to fail from the start, I have seen it with those types of players a few times. When you gather a bunch of toxic players with poor leadership you won't succeed. You need a team to win, not a bunch of toxic forum/discord trolls that think theybare gods gift to eq2" - This is 100% true. Looking at the early days SS roster, it was obvious it was full of unreliable and unstable personalities with varying skill level and fragile egos. Of course it was going to go down. SS trying to bring in Budgie Smugglers was basically like rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic.

There was nothing "lucky" about it. JJB deserve to be where they are and as Pheelin suggested: if 2 separate raid forces on separate timezones is the main factor for a "server dying" then the server isn't worth saving.
  11. trollanfrog Member

3 JJB members trying to explain what happened inside a guild they weren't even in. Also who was the cool guy who removed my thread and tried to get me suspended?

1. SS was killing mobs you couldn't before and after JJB formed. They already had it done. They weren't being beat by anyone obviously because no one could do it. So that does suggest a much better player roster, if people literally couldn't contest them. It's not like DH didn't have a full raid. Even at the start there were more people with raids, and yet, look who was killing the mobs.

2. SS failed after the you know what happened. People were already leaving well before JJb was even a guild. Why do you think they tried to get the Budgie Smugglers?

3. What do you assume happens to all other guilds when one guild ends up with a x4 x2 with leftover players. Of course they get all the contest mobs, they better get them, it's not skill to have numbers.

4. Everyone already knows the server is going to last much longer regardless. Normal guilds don't run 2 raids. It does look very intentional to do harm when you are already on a low populated server to pull a move like that waving the raid loot card to everyone so they join you. Maybe nobody thought about that before they made a decision like that?

5. Yes it was. I already explained it. You literally would not have pulled it off at any other time than when qeynos was feeling weak because certain people were not even doing anything sitting in NQ afk all the time. Meanwhile Byron had no plans with you.
  12. DefeatedZ Member

1. Highly disagree - Killing PvE mobs (all easy btw) without contested pvp on the whole is not a brag whatsoever. Quite cringe actually. Weird flex you got there. That does not suggest a good roster at all. All this tells me is SS had a better vision and commitment to lock down contested mobs. Nothing to do with "we were the only ones that could kill them". Darkhand had raiders but they did not have the commitment or attitude needed to contest cubes or others etc. That changed under new leadership and raid leader ;)

2. SS lost a couple members when their members exploited and tried to burn the server and overall game economy. No one really important from what i seen. Not ones that pvp'd regularly. You lost two idiots who were loose cannons from the get go and anyone with half a brain would have side stepped inviting them to guild but again - *insert sinking ship metaphor*

3. Yes I agree, there's no skill in killing PvE mobs with sheer numbers but we aren't saying that killing cubes with numbers is skillful are we. Better attitudes and commitment. Healthy guild who apply themselves to dominating.

4. There are literally 2 raid forces in one guild in one faction. Not even 2 raid forces, NA is like half a raid force afaik. Where is the harm in that when they play on different timezones? Bare in mind there's a number of the EU raid force that log in for that NA raid as well.

5. It is not "luck" whatsoever. I have just explained why. Bragging killing PvE contested mobs Uncontested pvp is not a brag. Its easy to say "JJB would never have won against our SS back in the day". Well, actually I think JJB would. Player for player better and aren't full of fragile egos and quitters (majority speaking). Some exceptions of course, SS did have a couple of really good players. Not denying that.

Byron did not make ANY plans for Darkhand from what I remember. Pretty much a silent partner afaik. Seen at raids only and shouting "Use assist macros, not hard targeting, i will be checking" down voice chat.
  13. Pheelin Active Member

Thank you for confirming that SS was only did anything because they weren't contested. You guys literally quit from being "bored" the moment people showed up to contest you. If you guys actually wanted to pvp and flex your guild you would have stayed since at that point it shouldn't have been boring. But we started killing some contested even with SS still able to field and x4. You may have had a handful of people quit, but who doesn't. The rest of the x4 of people conveniently quit right after the 1-2 weeks of JJB getting 95% of contested mobs.

So thanks again for confirming you guys only got contested mobs because no one contested you. And you guys quit the moment things got a little tough, so you can play off losing as "being bored". Interestingly enough you guys are still so attached and hurt you can't stop coming to the forums or discord to cry about it, talk crap to try and make yourselves feel better.

Just quit already, it's ok.

People like you are the reason the server suffers. Lots of people playing and enjoying the game but all people here are the toxic loudmouths complaining nonstop about any and all things.

You decided to play a 15 year old+ game, did you really thing this was going to be the booming epitome of gaming and pvp?
  14. trollanfrog Member

Of course I said Ss was uncontested because you couldn't beat them. Why do you keep hanging on to this idea that it was someone else's guild that made them quit. Why should first place have to prove anything to second? You're not even a pvper really, so highly question what you or that nefarious guy knows at all.
  15. Pheelin Active Member

You said the same thing about us that we get it uncontested, I barely played until JJB formed I didn't follow Darkhand exile. I have played the exile game before and it always ends badly as it clearly did this time. I came to this game to experience the old game and have fun, I play casually. I am not the pvper I used to be, I don't have time, there are other priorities in my life. But people still won't fight groups I am in, and sitting in TT as a brawler/brig/ranger doing the cliff dive circle repeatedly isn't my idea of fun pvp. You can catch me in a group from time to time on my main or alt, but no one fights so its ganking a couple cliff diving duos and that gets boring too.

Maybe you can use your infinite wisdom of how to play this game, rally the troops and come defeat us with a FP force. You are clearly invested in this game, instead of crying about everything maybe try to compete. Just reduce the toxicity and dont play with other toxic players and maybe you can manage something.

The problem is the people you probably wanna play with have such fragile egos that the thought of not instantly winning would be too detrimental to their mental state they wouldn't even try.

who even are you? I'm probably wasting my time with a nobody.
  16. DefeatedZ Member

If SS members quit because of boredom, they would have returned when there was actual competition i.e. JJB. Alas, they did not.

It's sad to me because competitive talk aside, SS were the only fun fights we had. Russians too to an extent but they weren't out as often for a long time. It's increasingly unlikely SS will return and if they do it won't be in any form that would be able to compete with us (at least immediately).

I personally would like them to come back though. SS had some really good players and ones that were fun to fight against. I half wished I could have fought with some of them rather than against but the coin landed differently for me.

There's no real point continuing to argue the point however as we see things very differently.
  17. trollanfrog Member

This man said "don't be toxic", then turns around and says "I'm probably wasting my time with a nobody".

The reason you guys keep respond is because you know every bit of what I said is true, it's back with facts. It happened to you, you can't rewrite history because you don't like it.

Nobody is complaining either. Where is the complaints? Because of how many people you absorbed it has negatively effected the server for the worse. Do you need a calculator to do the math of how that might be a problem?

Rally up who? You got 80% of the server rofl. Everyone is leaving. This isn't like the failures all of you had when there actually was people and still couldn't keep up.

SS didn't come back because the game is boring. Everyone is bored and have been bored. You seriously going to say because you guys finally made some moves and SS already out the door that they would come back because you caught up? That all of their members quit because of JJb, an entire guild does away because of one guild?????
    Most of them are playing other games
  18. Pheelin Active Member

We have like 50 members, some being friends and family/casual people. If that ruins the server, JJB isn't the problem. I'm pretty sure there are FP guilds bigger than us. We just have a higher concentration of raiders that try to do stuff, FP also outnumbers Qeynos by a large margin. Just 2 weeks ago there were 4 instances of Freeport, I think Qeynos has had a 2nd instance maybe a couple times ever...

Just keep trolling the forums and whining, do something about it, or quit. Like I said before only a handful of people are complaining, most are playing the game to play it and having fun. Its the few people that make all the noise in an echo chamber, just because you hear that there are issues from a handful of people doesn't mean the majority think the same way. You are not some spokesperson for the rest of the population.
  19. trollanfrog Member

Yet I never said I was that is twice you have contradicted your own words. You just told me I wasn't the spokesperson for the server, yet you also said no one else is complaining but a few people. You told me I am some how toxic, even though I never said anything toxic, then you turned around an said something toxic. smh

As for the server and what they think about you guys, with that last state I am pretty sure you haven't ask anyone what they think about you.

Yes there is two instances of freeport because there are several bot raids. You guys know that though.
  20. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

There might be some shady characters who duck an run, but they are not capable of destroying the server on purpose. No one was sitting there contemplating some diabolical plan after leaving exile. It's not that serious. I will agree that I think SS was a much better pvp guild as a whole.