Vetrovia preorder has no Tradeskill boost?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Manafizzle, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

The only tradeskill boost I see is on the Friends and Family one...which makes little sense as I thought the 'shareable' things were supposed to be things people missed by not ordering their own preorder? Was it just left out by mistake on the other top tier preorder? I don't have friends or family, I don't want to order that one.
    Madiya likes this.
  2. Bellamorte Active Member

I noticed the same thing as well, and was wondering if it was a bug or intended.
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

I noticed it too and just assumed it was intended. I would love to be wrong.

I did create a new level 1 and she is doing nothing but spending 5 minutes a day doing the three crafting dailies. So if I use the adventure level boost on her she will have made a dent in the TS levels.
  4. Zartil Active Member

What I find interesting is the Friends and Family edition has a tradeable 120 TS boost. So why do we not get one in the others? In the past we have. That and the flying locked behind completing quest AGAIN are real bad choices.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  5. Dockter Well-Known Member

The change is intended, @kander confirmed this.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Ghostyfreak New Member

How do you even access Vetrovia? I bought a Collector's edition and got only a ;level 120 adventure boost (which of course my avies cannot use), and a single pet. Not savvy here, I must ask for help, please.
    Also not discounting the possibility of bugs which I've noticed several, one avie in test can see red shinies and also fly in the blinding instances, he does not have a solstice earring. Another on a live server does have the earring but cannot see the same red shinies in the blinding. Sorry, just a bit frustrated.
  7. Ghostyfreak New Member

Whoah, ok, am figuring it out. Thanks for everyone's tolerance,
  8. Melkior Well-Known Member

Pretty sure on the moon the red shinies are from completing the TS sig line.
  9. Jenest New Member

Go to any travel bell and you'll see a new zone.
  10. Empalas New Member

Since it is intended. I doubt I will get Premium this year
    Hartsmith likes this.