Tradeskill 120 booster in the premium edition?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Yenk, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Yenk Active Member

DB forgot the Tradeskill 120 booster in the $139.99 premium edition. Last year we got one.
    That's a disaster.
    The price difference between $69.99 and $139.99 is too high not to offer a Tradeskill 120 booster in the premium edition!
    Kassamai and Observing like this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Seems reasonable there should be one. For me these always go to waste so not impactful either way. The big thing is always the better mount/familiar/merc and the scroll case.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Kander Developer

The TS bauble was removed. For the PCE the spell scroll was upgraded to Celestial from Ancient and there was an additional familiar level bauble added, which is a substantial value. The Collector's Edition, a lot of the unpopular items were also removed and it was lowered by 20.00 to make it more affordable.
    Jinksie and Komatus like this.
  4. Vencido Member

The last 2 years, collector edition had an Ancient scroll, and premium had an additional Celestial scroll. so premium got 1 of each, now we are just getting the Celestial scroll.

Collector gave 1 familiar bauble, but premium always gave 3. You got the 1 from collector, and then a 2-pack with premium. This year it just shows 3x of the bauble, so the same thing.

So right now just from a premium perspective it feels like we lost an ancient scroll and the TS boost, but the weekly overseer is new.

edit: i understand removing some stuff from collector to make it more affordable, but it feels like those items should have been moved up into the premium edition then as the price for that didn't change. That said I'll get premium either way for the familiar lol
    Yenk, Finora, Observing and 1 other person like this.
  5. Yenk Active Member

Ombrette said in the EQ2 Discord:

The TS bauble? Yeah, I was surprised not to see one in the premium edition too.
    I almost feel like the Friends and Family is actually being marketed to the hardcore must-have-it-all players who will buy it just for the extra celestial spells etc., and then just sell the stuff meant to 'share' on the broker.

Yes, that is a point. The company expects us to buy the Family & Friends edition. :rolleyes:
    All in all, I'm a bit disappointed that DB removed both the TS boost and the second spell scroll.
    Geroblue, Kassamai and Observing like this.
  6. Phellen Member

Why was the TS bauble removed? That is what everyone wants to know. Also yea as has been said before Premium gave an Ancient and Celestial spell before, now just Celestial.