Tinkering Box of Materials

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Oreeoh, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Oreeoh New Member

I have been gone for a long time. My tinkering is over 300. I can't find the box of materials for the daily quests. Any help is appreciated. Thx.
  2. Houjaamo Member

Hail Londiar Inygad in one of the city crafting centers. He will offer daily quests for Tinkering, Adorning and Transmuting. Once you accept the quest(s), the appropriate box(es) of materials will appear in your inventory bags. Just right-click and Unpack.

Tinker on.
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

Londiar Inygad in any city tradeskill crafting area should drop the "box of tinkering materials" to make the sprockets directly into your inventory when you accept the tinkering daily from him. Did you miss the Londiar step, or are you unable to find the box in your inventory? (Did you use the little magnifying glass icon on your character sheet to search for "materials" in your inventory?)

~Mum
    P.S. Fun trivia - Londiar Inygad is an anagram of "Adorning Daily"
    Jesse, Doobius270 and Breanna like this.
  4. Oreeoh New Member

Thank You both so vey much. I didn't even look in my inventory. lol..Thanks again for your help and kindness!!
    Doobius270 and Breanna like this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Not a problem. There's a lot to remember/relearn when you're returning after a long time away, and you knew where to ask when you were stumped, so you're ahead of a lot of people on that front! ;)
    Doobius270, Komatus and Breanna like this.