Multiple server Estate "sales"!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Perrigrin, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

And by "sale" I mean everything must go, and everything not nailed down is free to fellow decorators!

After 17 years subbing to this game I have made the decision to cancel my sub and delete my toons, leaving Norrath behind forever. New World has been the permanent replacement to Norrath that I have been looking for.

As many of you know I love to decorate! I currently have toons on 4 servers, with fully stocked houses. I would prefer to see these items go to people who would use them rather than them going poof when I delete my toons.

The servers I have toons on are:
    Maj'Dul
    Kaladim
    Isle of Refuge
    Rivervale

I am planning on packing up their houses into moving crates and making anyone trustee who wants to come in and grab what they want. There will be no charge for any of these things, if it allows you to take the items, they're yours. Please respond to this thread or shoot me a direct message to set up a day/time we can meet in game!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Aabari Active Member

Sorry to see you go but id gladly take whatever you have on Maj Dul
  3. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

My houses on Kaladim have quite a lot of items from the grottos. SOOOOO much root beer was made lol.
    Isle of Refuge and Riverval I honestly will have to look and see what is there because I haven't logged in there in so long. But I know I have decorated houses because, that's what I do lol
  4. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Ok update - I only had 1 toon on Isle of Refuge and had done nothing with her house but store stuff, most of it was no trade or heirloom so that one is poofed.

I only had 1 toon on Rivervale and strangely enough she didn't even have a house? /boggle So Rivervale is poof.

Maj'Dul homes have been gone through once but I'm sure there is still a lot of stuff to be picked up.

Kaladim houses I have several toons, and all fully decorated.
  5. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Here's the final list of homes:

Maj'Dul server:

Qeynos side:
    Tower of Knowledge - Variante owner
    Researchers Sanctum - Variante owner
    Personal Dojo - Valorah owner

Freeport side:
    Uncanny Estate - owner Vaeryyn
    Tenebrous Tangle - owner Vymerra

Kaladim server:

Qeynos side:
    Sanctus Seru Promenade - owner Varicella
    Hua Mein Retreat - owner Vixxyn

Freeport side:
    Storm Tower Isle - owner Vispry

Feel free to visit, pick around the moving crates. If you want added as trustee to grab some stuff let me know!
  6. Jewels Member

Id like to have a look at your MajDull houses please. If you can add Karrla please.

7. Jewels Member

Mind you I am unable to find any of yours on MD
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Put Quiarrah down for Majdul please!
  9. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

There might be a lot of people with those homes so you'll have to type in the character's name.
    I will add you this morning!
  10. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Adding you this morning!
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks hon. . . I got a few things. . . . but something I noticed is: ALOT of your stuff cant be picked up cause it belongs to YOU. I would hate to see all the marble stuff you have go to waste! Would it be possible for you to drop off stuff people wanted into a empty house or something? I would love all the whit marble stuff you have! You have the Wine/grapes ppainting from the MP that I just LOVE! And the PURPLE goth couch! Maybe even some of the other MP stuff (if no one else wants it. . . ) consider me putting in my special order.
    Let me know and I will get a house for you to drop stuff!
  12. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Sure I can do that.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Cool! I will get a new house tomorrow and will give your toons access! I will tell you here what house it is?
  14. Jala New Member

I would love to see what you have left 9n maj'dul if anything remains. Add Jala if there is
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

ok I will just give everyone access to the new house and I will send you a mail of what I want.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

If you have anything left, Mitheanahh on Maj'Dul would like to decorate a Manors of Erollisi on New Halas.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I put my order(s) in hon. . . .

You can drop everything in Quiarrah's Gorowyn Magical Manor which all your characters have access to

Thank you hon. . . . and as far as I know. . . there is still alot left. (I didn't tale EVERYTHING. . . lol)
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I tried the Qeynos and Gorowyn houses listed above, Mitheanahh is visitor on all of them.
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

The Gorowyn house is mine Hon. Not hers.
  20. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

I will move over what you ordered Quiarrah. There are far too many items between all the homes to move it all into one home unfortunately.
    I'm adding Jala and Mitheanahh as trustees right now.