Personal scroll depot

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alyndrys, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I just bought the personal scroll depot from the marketplace. It is supposed to store scrolls and recipes but I can't deposit my empyral adornment and rune heirloom recipes that clutter my bags. I hope this is a bug and will be fixed :) if not could we get a depot for that kind of recipes please !
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

nothing heirloom goes into any depots, it has to be fully tradable for that.
    you can keep heirloom stuff in shared bank for your alts on the same account and server
  3. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... then we need a new depot for heirloom recipes... they take a lot of space...and if you get them on different toons you have to put them together in the shared bank ... a lot of work... if the new depot is not possible then make the recipes tradable lol ... I don't think people would mind...:(
  4. Miragian Well-Known Member

Several of the depos kind of don't have nearly the benefits they should because of the sheer amount of "heirloom" tags on stuff. Spell depos are just one of them. Consider that the adornment depo has been effectively useless since about AoM. Since *every* adornment is now heriloom.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

this whole matter is /feedback worthy, and we've been asking for less heirloom tags on stuff for years.

It is however not a bug, so this is a wrong forum for it
    Tkia likes this.