Pardon me while I take a moment to weep profusely

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hartsmith, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Just learned that we get double status and HAPPILY examined almost all the status baubles that I'd saved up in two different sub'd accounts. My primary had two that were 10 mil each, but my alt account had a couple of 20 mil. Between the two of them, I was able to take my guild from level 71 all the way up to level 102. Yay!

On a whim, and I'm not sure why I chose to buy this instead of the Cobalt Crate, but I decided to purchase a couple LoN crates. SURPRISE! The very first one I opened awarded me the Token of Loyalty. What does that do? When equipped, it sets my guild status contribution to 11%. WHAT?!? The thought of how much higher my guild would have been if I'd bought and received that Token before examining all those baubles is both sad and funny.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?
    Jaden likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah i did a lot of reign of shadows achievements to level my guild with the guild advancement tokens
    much more efficient than going at it with status
    Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Sadly RoS is not in my budget at the moment (not even at the sale price).

It surprised me that I was able to get that guild up over 100. Honestly only was hoping to get close to 95 before having to switch to adventuring or city tasks. Definitely happy to have gotten more than I expected. It will allow me to focus on some tradeskills.
    Jaden likes this.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

You don't need an expensive version of RoS to get the advantage of guild advancement tokens. The Standard edition which is around $24 after the sale and membership discount works just fine. I'm not saying $24 can't be hard to come by at times, but just wanted to point that out in case you didn't know.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Fully aware, but I do have to pay off other bills before I can do that.
    Jaden likes this.