Panda, Panda, Panda!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Accendo Guest

Formerly known as the Days of Summer.[IMG]
    There are just so many Hua Mein now keeping good ol' Yun Zi company, we've decided to rename the Days of Summer event to the much more fitting title of Panda, Panda, Panda!

[IMG]

This year, Mei Lan is curious about Norrathian holidays, and is sending you out in search of items that are symbolic of the events. And yup, you guessed it, you'll be rewarded for your efforts from Zi's massive trove of inherited treasures.

[IMG]

Another year, another festive celebration, and another chance to earn some really cool rewards!

[IMG]

Panda, Panda, Panda! gets underway starting tomorrow, September 21, 2021, after scheduled downtime, and is only available to All Access members. If you'd like to participate in this beloved event, now's a great time to join our All Access membership program.

[IMG]

As soon as tomorrow's scheduled downtime is completed, head to The Sundered Frontier where you can find Mei Lan who will be eagerly awaiting your arrival. And don't forget to return each week for even more adventure opportunities and dazzling rewards!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

To clarify, the dates above are for the release of the weekly quests. Once the quests are released, they are here permanently, so don't panic if you miss a weekly unlock, or start late, etc.

~Mum
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Just like you can still do all of the quests from years past if you missed them , yes you even have to do them before you can do this years quests .
    And each quest can only be done on one character of each account , but each toon on each server on that said account will be able to pick up the rewards from the little panda merchant .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I thought it was that only one character per account had to do the questline; I've added to it with other toons from my account. :)

As long as it gets done somehow... ;->

Or are you looking at the various tasks as separate quests? Then yeah, it won't do any good to have multiple toons doing the same task; better to spread them out throughout the questline if you want to try with more than one toon.

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes Uwkete , that's what I meant , you can't do the same task twice , I wished you could and if i's just for the xp .
  6. Missan New Member

Is this also on Kaladim? It is not on our calendar, but says All Access members.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

doubtful, it started in 2017 on live and kaladim is on DoV which came out in 2011
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Mellenkamp New Member

I guess we have to wait for Frostfell to complete the first one, bummer
  9. Missan New Member

*sniffles* aww, to bad.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

is that you Missy ? and I don't know if we ever get the panda on any TLE . :(
  11. Missan New Member

Hmm, but I see I have tokens from 2017 I haven't played on a live server since we got tle, so seems like we got it on the first tle.
    Yes Missy here :)
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

Nope. Panda quests can't be completed until AOM is available which I'm not sure has ever happened on a TLE? You probably did the first set on a live server.
  13. Missan New Member

I didn't play on a live server 2017, only done tle since 2015.
    So that is wierd that I have them.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Somebody went there on your account and played for you , hmm must have been your cute kitty :D.

And it's to bad you could not claim the rewards on Kaladim anyway .
  15. Sagedust Member

I see that there's an ant mount in the Panda quest update. is that added to the offerings list last or am I missing something?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  16. Suidakra Active Member

Is there a way to add some kind of tag to what the newest panda rewards are or maybe post on here?
    It's a royal PITA trying to figure out what has been added vs what is older when these come out..
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

search for hua
  18. Suidakra Active Member

Yes. But my point is, you have to search through every thing to see what MIGHT stand out.
    Especially when you only visit the panda once a year. I had no idea what Hua is supposed to mean.
  19. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah maybe a new vendor is in order
  20. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

What?! And ruin the tradition of making merchants in EQ2 massively long and obtuse with no clear identifier of what's old vs new? Pshaw! How else are we going to attract new players? ;)