Start of ROS Craft Timeline

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Happiness, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Happiness New Member

Hi, I am trying to begin the ROS crafting Timeline. The first quest is given by Hulda Flintbraid in the Nexus. When I go there, she is not there. I am level 120 Jeweler, I have completed the BOL Crafting Timeline. What am I missing? Please help
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Hiya!

I have to ask the most obvious questions, because they've been known to trip people up before.
    • You checked at /way 355, -36, 717 in the Nexus to be sure she isn't there? Somehow that little halfling is easy to overlook! Try a "/target Hulda" when you get to that loc, just to be sure.
    • Since you were able to get into the Nexus, I'm assuming that you do, indeed, own the RoS expansion :D
    • Are you sure you didn't do a small bit of the quest already on that character? She moves to the Bazaar during the questline, so if you started it on that alt in the murky past, then forgot about it, you may need to check your completed quest journal to figure out where you left off.
    If we rule out all of those, then you may need to post in the bug forum with details (character name, server), so the devs can investigate.
    Doobius270 and Breanna like this.
  3. Happiness New Member

Thank you Niami! Found her! You were spot on! I was looking in the wrong place! I spent about four hours searching for what I knew had to be my own error! :mad: I should have asked here first! I know where to go now thanks to another helpful player named Mayalan.