Fixed Internally Dressing Room won't zoom out enough

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zin_Fandel, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Bunji Developer

Problem is no two house items are setup the same as far as where their center is located and how they are being scaled by the person that set them up. Going to change it back to the old way of viewing these items for now. I'll keep the change made to include the designer scale info as well, which should make it work better than originally as well.
    Morukta, Rose, Tkia and 2 others like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Thanks Bunji. Reverting the recent change sounds like the best news I've heard in a while to fix this issue.

If it helps at all, all the items that are giving problems in the new setup appear to be locked down to a horizontal plane and the scaling controls are just moving them as if along a road, vanishing into the distance at one end of the scale and out of sight under your window at the other. What they need is to be attached to the center of the 3D space of the window so the scaling controls actually make them larger or smaller without moving them. This is how all the working ones are behaving.
    Morukta and Rose like this.
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

Great news! Does this mean that it's possible to keep the new way for appearance gear but have the old way for house items? That seems like the best solution.

Is it possible to change it so that wall items can be fully rotated, instead of being unable to see the back? This would be so useful for seeing the backs of paintings and other wall items, many of which can be used for other purposes besides what they actually are. Some people use the backs of paintings for things like walls or cabinet doors, but there's not a good way to see them.
  4. Rose Well-Known Member

Thank you, Bunji. You help with this issue is greatly appreciated, by many. Be safe and have a great day. ~Rose
  5. scynter Member

I know better than to report a but without looking for a thread first. Sorry for anyone who receives this but in game a million days late. Anyhoo, the scroll bars are totally missing from the dressing room window. I'm sure it's all part of the same issue, but as it hadn't specifically been mentioned, I'm mentioning it. :)