Maj'Dul Solo Casual Player Guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Solonius, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Solonius New Member

Black Flag is a guild primarily for solo casual players. If you're not an avid Raider, and just need a place to call 'home', Black Flag is a place where you can use all the amenities that a guild has that you really need. Even if you are a rabid raider, but might not agree to some guilds rules, we believe you get to play how you like, when you like. It's your time and money after all, we don't feel that we have the right to tell you how to use it.

Feel free to come visit our T2 guild hall in North Freeport. We've been around for 10+ years and don't plan on going anywhere until they turn the lights off. We are not the same Black Flag that is on another server.

We are open to all classes and levels. New players, returning players, or players just looking to hide from their other guilds for a bit. Our guildmates are all mature players (well, all except me). Come check us out.
  2. Lotty New Member

Is there a name I can add to Friends' List to be on the lookout for?
  3. Solonius New Member

I'm pretty regular in posting the guild recruiting messege while I'm online. All members are recruiters, all you'd have to do is ask if anyone from Black Flag is on.
  4. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I've been playing EQ2 since '17. I have 12 characters currently (with more possibly in the future). I only play on Maj'Dul.

So far only my Swashy is in a guild but I have been thinking of moving to a new one. I only joined because a friend from another game invited me, I never liked the name, and i cant get into a hall much of the time because they keep letting the upkeep expire and dont pay it for a long time. I only stayed because of my friend and it is a well progressed guild with all the stuff, I think.

I am a solo casual player, as you stated above. I solo mainly because I do things very slowly, I've never been on a raid, or grouped with someone I didn't already know from another site/game. None of my chars have lvl maxed yet, except my Zerker who stated at 100, my Swashy is my highest lvl after her, almost to 82. If that gives you any hint at how fast i progress, lol.

Anyway, from what you said this one seems like it could be about my speed.