Change my forum name?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Aran Anar, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Hi there peoples, how do I change my forum name from Aran to something more like Arnar cant find where to cliky for that? :D
  2. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

You'd have to send me a Forum Message and ask really nicely ;)

I'd be happy to take a look at it for you.
    Momo, Blazen and HaphazardAllure like this.
  3. Srimati New Member

I know this is a very old post now, but I was wondering the same. I no longer have a character with this name and have not for a while. I am more widely known in game, on Discord, and Twitter as my current main. Afista, are you still the person to contact?
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'd suggest asking Roxxlyy, who is the current Community Communications person.
    Momo likes this.
  5. Keleois New Member

I'd also like to do this, but I received an error message when trying to pm Roxxlyy saying "you may not start a conversation with this person" or something like that. My name "Keleois" seems to have mispelled itself in the time I've been away, and if it is no longer available for me to use as it's meant to be spelled, I'm amenable to using a few other names I have used in other places, with first alternative option being Koseki.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Try Dreamweaver, he's the Community Manager now.

You'll find him from posts in the Announcements section
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'm everywhere!
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  8. Keleois New Member

9. Pazamor New Member

Hello community,

I am a returning player from many years past

I hastily chose a forum name based on a newly created brawler so I could get started playing again, but decided I wanted to play a monk before commiting to leveling

In the process I chose a new name for my main, and was hoping to reflect that change in the forums

I sent a pm to dreamweaver, but noticed he hasnt been online for months now. Is there another community rep that would be available to help?

"thanks I guess"
  10. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You'll need to send a PM to Accendo now (You'll see him posting in Announcements). Dreamweaver has left the company.
    Curaje and Breanna like this.
  11. StoneLegion Active Member

My Turn hehe, Is it still Accendo?

Edit: It was indeed Accendo at the time :)