85 boost

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Diren Hold, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Diren Hold New Member

Does anybody know why i cant buy a lvl 85 boost token on Kaladim? Been searching around and cant find any info and i apologize if this has been answered already and i didnt see it.

edit: to clarify, the token is not on marketplace anymore and im curious if this was a bug
  2. Mowse Well-Known Member

Heard it was time limited offer for Kaladim
  3. Diren Hold New Member

is it really that hard to get some concrete information on this instead of some hear-say?
  4. SolarasX New Member

I asked a similar question about 22 hours ago over on the Kaladim forum. At least the cricket sounds have been nice. Yes, it appears to be difficult to get answers from anyone outside of the player base.
  5. Accendo Guest

Tokens were intended to be turned off today, but because we did not mention that in the original announcement, we're turning the tokens back on for one more week.
    Schmetterling, SolarasX and Dude like this.
  6. Accendo Guest

Take note! 7/15/2021, 11:59 p.m. PDT, is the final cut-off.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

So you're saying this is ...

Geroblue likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO_____ I wanted to level up a Beastlord and was saving those .
    Thanks for giving us some more time Accendo .
    Breanna and Riaak like this.
  9. Momo Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarifying in the first place! Please, does that mean I have to GET the token until then or I have to USE it? Will it be gone from inventory that day? Thanks again!
    Geroblue likes this.
  10. Rozyn Well-Known Member

Myself and many active players in the Kaladim community are fully against the removal of these tokens from the cash shop. I don't know if it's some misguided attempt to 'save' low level grouping - because it is non-existent. All this does is force people who want to play with their friends and guildmates quickly to either rely on those people to slog through 90 levels and 300AA of content OR pay illegal botters. It is always the latter. I have enjoyed not seeing bot PL spam in lfg for the last month. I was able to boost a character without feeling scuzzy or like a burden to my friends. The tokens were seen as a huge boon for our server and taking them away is a huge mistake. Please reconsider!!
    Geroblue and Riaak like this.
  11. Pharliquin Member

7/15 ok noted, but in all honesty can not understand why they want them removed. Totally agree with Rozyn, the tokens are a win-win for DBG and any player that wishes to jump into Kaladim or make a new alt...lets see possible $10 for a character slot, $25 for a character or even a trade skill boost equals a happy player off to adventure and revenue for DBG. Trying to slog along and solo content to catch up equals reaching maybe 30-50 and then just leaving server. Arent heroic boosts on live? whats the difference? Just my 2 coppers worth- doubt anyone at DBG even reads this stuff.
    Geroblue likes this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea we got those maybe one or 2 expansions later , so they are not progression appropriate , but I have long since given up on that idea , that this is the same like it used to be , or we would have now normal access to the bells spires and druid rings
    ( I do understand that for the sake of DP s employees it will be like that on any TLE server )
    Breanna likes this.
  13. SolarasX New Member

100% agree that at this point in progression they could be left on the market, but obviously not my game/call. From my perspective it's hard to see the negatives of having them available, but willing to bet there's a downside somewhere.
  14. Jalathan Active Member

Yes, add me to the list of those who are sad to see these go. I went to buy one yesterday and couldn't find it... No where did I ever see that they were intended to be a limited time thing, had to go digging through here just to find that info as well... There is no low end grouping, and it just makes those of us to have lower level toons struggle to get them up to where people ARE grouping.