NEVER LET YOU ECHO

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Zyxia, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Zyxia Active Member

Hi, please can anyone help? I sent in two bug reports that have not even been listed on the thread.
    Why? I don't know as I am a member.
    I get as far as killing everything, and every tuatara but the boss Killmodo does not appear. No ping update when I speak to survivors. Have reset and retried two days running, still no Killmodo. Am pulling out hair trying to get this quest done.
    And yes, I followed the wiki instructions.
    Please please can anybody out there help me?
    Thank you :)
    Dude likes this.
  2. Chrol Developer

You have to defeat the third boss, Chief Broglyn, for Killmodo to spawn.
    Schmetterling and Dude like this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

By the way, bug reports in game don't link to the forums. They are used internally. If you want them posted here, you need to do that yourself. Chrol I think gave you the answer. You need to kill the mobs in order. Killmodo is the 4th name of that zone.
    Dude and Hartsmith like this.
  4. Zyxia Active Member

Thank you. I did kill everything, including the bosses. I shall delete and re do this. Thank you again for replying :)
    Dude likes this.
  5. Zyxia Active Member

Thank you also for telling me about submitting the bug reports here on the forums :)
    Dude likes this.
  6. Grandavi Active Member

Just a note, 3 days ago, I did the Quarry Quandary (Echo) Solo version and it didn't register kill the Hunter... so... probably just small bugs. I cleared instance, redid the quest... worked.
  7. Rebelde Active Member

For "Kill the hunter" update, you have to do Loda kai. Quarry is kill "the serpent".
    (Yes, I don't understand why in this expansion you can't see the zones to clear to update the weeklies)
    Rrenee likes this.