Lore about Murrar Shar?

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by InquisitiveRat, Jun 20, 2021.

1. InquisitiveRat Shy Artist

On the Wiki, there seems to not be much info on him and he, honestly, seems like he'd be much more of a major character than that so... I am curious what interesting info he has. Because Tayil has some really neat lore and I feel like her good counterpart (I guess I could call him) would as well.

(and I have been gone for a long while so I don't remember much, plus, I played mostly on the evil side until recently)
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Murrar is Antonia Bayle's most trusted advisor, guardian, and best friend. He didn't have too much lore about him in the early game beyond that description, but the City of Qeynos and Ages End storylines reveal quite a lot about Antonia herself and Murrar by extension. I suggest you hit up the City of Qeynos timeline by talking to him directly in Qeynos Harbor.
  3. InquisitiveRat Shy Artist

I keep forgetting to do that. lol
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*Fan Fiction in game if interested. He shows up alot in my story: "Of Romance and Terror" which can be found on Skyfire in Quiarrah's Snowy Dwelling on the second landing. Pleas feel free to help yourself to refreshments and a comfy pillow while reading. I was going to have monthly Reading Circles . . . but that kind of went south.*
    WhysperWynde, aleyla and Breanna like this.
  5. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Quiarrah that sounds delightful and i'd love to attend a monthly reading circle, what a great idea! Oh well. But is your Quiarrah's Snowy Dwelling available for visiting on the Housing and Leaderboards? I shall certainly go look for it now. Would Snowy Dwelling be in Large Homes I wonder? Or medium or small? I wouldn't think Massive but I'll check them all as well as Developer's Pick Homes and Favorites or whatever that's called.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  6. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

7. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

8. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Quiarrah your Snowy Dwelling is amazingly beautiful! All of the torches and the frozen ponds and even your placement of floral arrangements is lovely. I adore the huge multi-bed complex and the Isle of Roses is adorable. You should definitely make your Snowy Dwelling rateable on the Housing and Marketboards. I see that you do have a housing trophy for another home. I shall someday revisit and explore the linked homes at your Snowy Dwelling. And I did do screenshots of your higher shelf of "Of Terror and Romance" series not having time to read them there and then discovered a whole lower shelf of thinner books with that title. I think another visit soon is in order!
    Quiarrah and Breanna like this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

There are 23? Books I believe in the series. So yes it will take some time. It was a joint venture between me and Ice (who no longer plays) although you will have to visit his house too which I decorated. (Asylum . . something or something Asylum . . its been a couple years mo but it is an Vacant Estate of Unrest: under the name Icedium).
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

UUUUU now I have to look at those houses too :D , good thing I got toons on just about any server .
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Wished people could leave short comments about a house , you are such a good poet , Quiarrah and your house is such a lovely place fit for a Bard , singing the songs of love and heroes of the past , tender and inspiring .
    Breanna likes this.