Safe Areas for Harvesting

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by bookmarked, Jun 4, 2021.

1. bookmarked Member

Are there safe areas for harvesting at each tier? If so, is there a list somewhere?

I like harvesting T2 materials in New Halas - nothing to ambush you when you're harvesting, so I just put on some music and run through the area to stock up. Places like that for higher tiers would be great, especially for some of my squishier characters.

Thanks!
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Most tiers have safer areas for harvesting. Some are larger than others. I don't know of a specific list, but I've successfully harvested all tiers on low level characters. Some of the areas are completely safe, others you have to watch out a little for roamers, but are not heavily patrolled.EQ2 traders may have a list somewhere.
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

T2 - New Halas area or Commonlands up the hill off the docks.
    T3 - Thundering Steppes. Either by the Southeast Griffin Tower or by the spire.
    T4 - Enchanted Lands by the spire
    T5 - Rivervale entrance area.
    T6 - Sinking Sands. To the right of the docks by the tents or the left of the docks by the tents. Additional rocks can be found in Pillars of Flame. Enter by the far north entrance from SS, jump down to the Order cave off the ocean near where you zone it. It should be on your map.
    T7 - Barren Sky, Strifewind Isle. There are mobs there, but they are easy to avoid. Head left along the edge once you land on the platform.
    T8 - KP from the docks, head left toward the giants across the river. More rocks are in the tunnel near Teran's Grasp with only one roamer in there.
    T9 - Stonebrunt Highlands Quei'ule area. Take the spire.
    T10 - Obol Plains near the main hub. Zone in via the portal in Cloudrat Dojo and it puts you right there.
    T11- Tranquil Sea near the crafters/mission quest givers and up the mountain to the right and into the dig area.
    PoP - Metetherial Plains
    CD - Doomfire near where you zone in.
    BoL - Down the winding stairs from the zone in point and out into the area in front of it.
    RoS Specific - By the tradeskill timeline quest givers in Shadeweave Thicket and even then it's iffy.
    Zynt, Lateana, Geroblue and 3 others like this.
  4. bookmarked Member

Awesome! Thank you so much for typing this up!
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thanks @Carynn !

I knew of some places I have been going.
    Breanna likes this.