LFW

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, May 31, 2021.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Looking for Work
    Specifically a MAJ DUL Residence.
    I know this is kind of unconventional . . but I have NEVER had the opportunity to decorate one. I love the Majdul homes! But I cant get one myself either (they require faction which I don't have.) So if anyone has a Majdul home collecting dust either on MD, SKYFIRE or even AB or THURGADIN (even TEST) I would love the opportunity to deco one at least ONCE in my lifetime!
    Thank you so much. You can contact me here or any Q in game!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Robynous Well-Known Member

You can very quickly get the faction by going in with a high-level toon and massacring the guards in the towers from the other factions, and selling the coin to your chosen faction.
  3. Rushd Active Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh ok . . thanks. Cause I really would like to own one!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I've got a Maj'Dul home on Maj'Dul for my fire-based wizard gal; it's been so long since I've been in there, I can't even recall what size it is, though I think it's big enough to have "working" break-outs into the "city," complete with the Staircase of Death if anyone tries going up it (where you're not just falling through the world and blipped back to a safe zone, oh no: "it will kill you." --paraphrase of Elastigirl, The Incredibles); I should have that blocked off... :-/

I'll check it out again if you're still interested, Q! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok give me access.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Eek! That was fast; hang on... :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, I've got you Access and a Book of the House with some ideas; feel free to use as many or as few as you wish. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

My house buddy Uwk!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm an idiot; I didn't tell you the character in question with the Maj'Dul house is Elisveta. X-P

But yes, she's one of the early Hordelings. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

True. You did not. . . but I figured it out. It was the only Majdul residence on the housing portal for me
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'OH! Yep; I'd forgotten about the whole "only if you're specifically put down in writing as a Trustee, will you show up on the Housing Portal (even if you're an alt of that character...). On the other hand, if you are on the Housing Portal, you have Trustee access" thing. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have my own Majdul residence now. . . also decoing one for "someone else" so if I dont get to any others I requested it's because I am busy. . . thanks for helping out though.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant, grats! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.