When you say bonus Weekend it really should mean that

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Darwiin, May 29, 2021.

1. Darwiin Active Member

If you tell use there is a bonus weekend with temp familar xp items dropping it really should be more then 1 in 100 chance of getting one. Wasted 7 hours of running more then 30 missions without a single Bonus Weekend Item. how is that Bonus again? And before you tell me it me, a whole guild full of people running zone for same 7 hours turned up 3 bonuses of your so called Bonus weekend. Several are people that have done nothing but none stop mission quest.
    I get it, can't eat into your micro transactions of people paying real money to level there familiar's, but freaking don't even have a bonus weekend if you are willing to give a decent chance at a reward.
    Arclite likes this.
  2. Darwiin Active Member

Update: have ran an additional 20 PoI+Solo quest in addition to 4 TS hourly since someone said people on anther server where having luck with those. Nada on almost 9 hours of play. Not a single bonus reward on Bonus Reward Weekend.
    Way to go DBG. It good to know you will have succefully run this game into the ground by the end of the year and that EG7 looks to be mostly concentrating on the money makers like N1H.
    Karma is a b*tch and have a feeling there is a lot coming your way as a company.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

Apparently the bonuses are taken out of the paychecks of the devs lol.
    Lateana and Geroblue like this.