Hallllppp! Furniture Explosion!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, May 15, 2021.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We now have totally filled two player dungeons with furniture to give away. (That's 2000 normal items each, plus a ton of building blocks) I just opened a THIRD dungeon to drop another 75 items in, and it will start filling quickly with the rest of the summer events coming up (Tinkerfest, Scorched Sky), plus more Oceansfull items as folks scrounge for the ones that they want from the shells.

Please, please, PLEASE! If you're on Test and you need furniture, browse in the 3 dungeons before you craft for your homes or guildhalls. If you don't have access, anyone who already has access can set you up, or you can leave a message here with your character name and either myself or Kasa will get you set up with access to all three dungeons.

Really, it IS free furniture, and we want it to go to folks that want it. Otherwise, a lot of furniture is going to get deleted eventually ... and that will give poor Lera conniptions! :p
  2. Kattt Well-Known Member

I am not on test yet, but still wanted to thank you for all you do, plus the Lera having conniptions made me giggle! =)
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I have to admit I looked up what a conniption is. I kinda wanna see Lera have one :rolleyes:
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol yea what's a conni what ?

And I am soooooooo in there Mom you don't have to tell me twice.

And what are you waiting for Kattt come join the fun the Public Test server is like a regular server just MUCH better ( besides that there are less people playing here ) ( but that means more shinnies for me ):p
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

Would you please give Lizzele, Beajay, and Xanee access to your dungeons? Thanks :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Too bad that is on test.
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

You have access to them now :)
  8. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you. Guess it's time to go shopping lol.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Dude! Public Test! Jump on in, if you haven't already; seven free character slots! :D

Although Gero has a point; if we had more folks delving into the Swaps on a regular basis, we'd definitely be using the Dungeons more often, I think. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

My god there are more furniture dungeons when Niami mentioned , there is a Frostfell only dungeon now too .
    lots of pretty sparkly lights and snow stuff , Santa Clug giffties and such .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you get as many free slots as you have on either Thurgadin or the US servers on any given account .

And if this was on a regular server this items would disappear in less than a week and show up on a broker near you .

years ago there was a guy or lady who created a guild that allowed free access to their guild hall and the harvest depot for crafting , so that unguilded people would have a place to craft .
    It worked for years till the Rafik combines came out abd people would empty entire levels of materials wihout filling them up again .

I would love to have a furniture dungeon for heirloom items on live servers though .
    In this case your not able to simply take 500 items and run for the hills , you have to contact the peron who owns said item and have it placed in your house .
    I would love to get a burni . . one of those badgers you feed compost to , for each of the servers I play on .
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

But, but, but I have prestige houses on Skyfire and Maj'Dul that have no furniture. Sigh.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can always hop into the House Swaps and get them decorated... :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have one Mistmoore in progress. I'll think about it. I have stuff in most of mine. I would rather move those items elsewhere before I asked for a decorate.
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Umm ok . . . make sure Quiarah (or is it 2 R's?)on test can access those.
  16. Kasa Well-Known Member

Quiarah has access :)
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok . . so . . . I LOVE how the "showrooms" are set up . . (and if you read the as shrooms! . . lol so did I . I had to make sure I spelled it correctly)
    I left a book with this question but thought I would post here too. . .

Can I pick up and entire "Room" to replicate it in my house??
  18. Kasa Well-Known Member

LOL take whatever you want :)
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok cool . . . this is actually helping me with "Open floor plans" in designing. . . I LOVE open Air houses. . . . but to design one is just weird and doesn't look right. . . we are so conditioned by doorways and walls that an open floor plan is "foreign".
    Anyway I am taking stuffs. . . . sooo . . . Thank You!! Q
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Kasa is the one who sets up the displays in there - I just sort of drop things where they seem to fit, or stuff them in the overflow dungeons. She makes it all look so pretty!

Take what you need/want, there's PLENTY of furniture to go around, as evidenced by the multiple overflow dungeons! :D We also have 2 more yearly live events to test in the next month or two, so we will be adding even more to there "soon".
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kasa like this.