HHE21 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, May 13, 2021.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I put the description text from the videos into the forum posts because it is much easier to format that way. If I copy to a notepad file it takes a bunch of extra work to format. So that is why I try to post that the videos are uploaded so it flags the thread with new material since I edit the posts. I am uploading the videos now. I did 3 days of videoing to get all of them done. I will post again once I am completed.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Okies all videos for this event have been posted. Ones added today are 1 for Antonia Bayle, 2 for Maj'Dul, and 5 for Skyfire. Been struggling with things related to my health issues just easier to say sick. Thank you all for the well wishes. Thanks for all the positive messages people have sent me regarding the videos. Really appreciate all the love :D

Question: would anyone be interested in some RL blogs from me? I plan on making some changes in my life that maybe someone might want to watch. Let me know.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

Ok the one Baeletha did for SF...the books are guide stories from the guide page and behind the curtain in the room is some dressed mannequins.
    Thank you Oaky for the tours!
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Are we missing a house on Skyfire?cause I'm pretty sure I did 2 . . It was Xarihas smaller one. Sorry for being such a pest . . I could be imagining things too or I'm just blind and can't see it.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Finally found it. Sent you in game mail and message to owner. I will video in middle of night when hubby is sleeping and send out message and post above and below to let you know I am done. Sorry it was missed.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

Not your fault I forgot to pay the rent lol
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Mystery solved. Yup. I went to the house cause I thought maybe she didn't publish it cause it wasnt on the list. Paid the upkeep for 80 days. :)
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Okies Mirrors and Bar (HHE21) by Q video is posted above. Note: It is in the Maj'Dul post at bottom since can only have 5 videos per post. :)