So Dreamweaver's Gone...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mercychalice, May 19, 2021.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Do we have a new community manager yet? Will there be one soon?
  2. That guy. Well-Known Member

We have been dumped on Mepps, the DCUO CM.
    Siren and Mepps like this.
  3. Smashey Well-Known Member

Does seem kinda strange you don't introduce the new community manager to the community right away does it not?

One can hope its a CM that will reach out to the community and ask what needs priority. Instead of overseers and season 8 familiars being sold as content and showed down our throats.

I am afraid the next CM will be nothing but a forum/discord cleaner like the previous two before Dreamweaver.
    Erudinel and Avirodar like this.
  4. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Mepps is temporarily covering until they hire a CM for DarkPawGames
    Siren likes this.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll have a new Darkpaw/EQs dedicated CM as soon as possible. For now, I'm here and there and everywhere.

He was pretty messy, wasn't he?
    Jaden, Breanna and Smashey like this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

cheesecake crumbs everywhere!
    Jaden, Breanna and Siren like this.
  7. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

And a dose of petty vindictiveness as well. Dreamweaver was a frackin' godsend when he showed up.
    Tkia likes this.
  8. Almee Well-Known Member

From what people have said, on and off the forums, I don't have great hopes for a new CM as good as Dreamweaver. He was a rare bird in the gaming community.
    Priority likes this.
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard the crazy train, Mepps! Thanks for filling in.
    Jaden and Breanna like this.
  10. Priority Well-Known Member

Whoever they hire, they can't really afford to find somebody that's not as good as Dreamweaver was. I firmly believe that one of the biggest fails for SOE/DPG was their overzealous CMs and being far too quick to simply ban and silence dissension or negative feedback about the game.