Looking for someone to decorate for me

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kurghan, Apr 6, 2021.

1. kurghan Active Member

Added a few pieces of furniture to packing box and will add more from other toons as i go. I have added you to my Magical Mansion in south Queynos wizard area lots of things in there you can use as is very full of items.
    It is the concordium tower magical manor.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you hon. I did pick up some things.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok hon. Let me know if you want more. I put what I thought were the finishing touches to your Bachelor pad / Man Cave. If you something more like a state of the art Frigidaire let me know. Otherwise its ready for you to move in!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. kurghan Active Member

I am really impressed with this house, thank you very much. How much did you spend doing it so i can reimburse you? i am also going to give you 500k plat if you don't mind for doing the house i hope that sounds fair , if not please let me know what you would like.
    Regards
    Kurghan / Norgrimm
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok. Thats fine hon. Sounds good. If you ever need another decorator let me know.
  6. kurghan Active Member

how much did you spend so i can reimburse you please?
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

reimbursement isn't necessary . . . it's on the House. Maybe if you have me do a 6 room. . . then we will talk reimbursement.
  8. kurghan Active Member

ok, thank you i will be in touch in a few weeks for the next house just need to sort a house out first.