Looking for someone to decorate for me

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kurghan, Apr 6, 2021.

1. kurghan Active Member

Hi
    The one thing i cant get my head round with this game is house decoration, So i am looking for somebody to decorate one of my houses on Thurgadin server.
    So i would like to know what i need to provide and what the final cost for it to be done would be?
    If you could give me a rough estimate of price dependent on size of house.

thank you in advance
    Kurghan
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I have a person on Thurgadin however I havent been on in a while. Having something to do might bring me back over. I dont reallt charge anythingl I leave that up to you whatever you think my work is worth. How big is your place and which house is it?
    Let me know . . .
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Are you still looking for a decorator?
  4. kurghan Active Member

sorry , not got back been rather busy.
    is it possible you could tell me what your character on thurgadin has done house wise please.
    looking for you to do a house for a toon called malakkaii so u can take a look.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yes. Go to Quiarrah's Astronomers Tower at the prestige housing portal in Qyenos. All of my houses (alts too) are in there along with trophies. Some are in different states of doneness but they are all there. At least all that have portals.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And after having partnered with this gal for quite awhile now (we were often the only two on Thurgadin when it's time for a holiday house swap ;->), I can vouch for the quality of her work! :) You won't be disappointed! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you hon.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. kurghan Active Member

Thank you, both Quiarrah and Uwkete i will look at your houses at the weekend as busy at work this week and will let you know what i would like you to do.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok. You can send Quiarrah an ingame mail. Please let me know likes. Favorite colors. Does your character like entertaing friends? Do you want a bachelor pad or a Home? Any info to make your house cozy.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. kurghan Active Member

Will leave details up to you but nothing too garish please
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

LOL . . . Of course not.
    You still need to let me know what character and which house. And give me Trustee Access.
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Are you still needing help? I don't have a house yet. I cant just find it under Malakkai's (?) name.And I need to be made a Trustee.
  13. kurghan Active Member

what is character name that needs access?
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

15. kurghan Active Member

given you access to Norgrimm's villa in frostfang sea its a three room housing in new halas re-arrange what you want use what you need to and can spend 2kk plat of which you will be reimbursed. do as you please but nothing too tacky. he is also a jeweler.
    grats kurghan
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok. I will go and ***** the property today. Thank you.
  17. kurghan Active Member

do u think it is a suitable size to start with?
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yes. (I can't believe they starred out the word A€€e€ . . maybe for the 2 s's after the A but . . . Really guys??)
    Anyway yes its fine. I am assuming you are a Dwarf? I will put a house actor in there so you can make it look like your character.
    Any other things you can tell me about him like is he a drinker? Does like going to the local pub at night after a long day of mining gems or does he like the home brew? Do you want a place to entertain the ladies or is this strictly a man cave?
    You know . . . things like that.
  19. kurghan Active Member

A bar would be nice, bit of a man cave, he is a dwarf as you thought most of my toons are although there is also a mix of dark elf and high elf as well. i also have a few bigger houses you could maybe do at a later date. we shall see, i am impressed so far so keep the good work up. if you want to add jewels etc go ahead .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Quiarrah like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm, let's see if this works...

assess

Because the word you were using, I think, has six letters: 1 a, 1 e, and 4 s.

Let's see if they let me post without freaking... ;->

EDIT: Ah! Yep, that worked. They must've thought you were referring to more than one set of gluteus muscles. ;)

Uwk
    Breanna and Quiarrah like this.