HHE2021 Event Thank You

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aney~, May 11, 2021.

1. Aney~ Member

I just want to send out a big Ole Thank you for everyone that participated.

These events can not happen without you!

Thank you to all that offered their help with items that needed to be made and of course a big shout out to the Homeshow Channel for being there for folks!

A bigger Shout out goes to Okay for offering to do the videos so we can all here her cheery voice as she visits your creation.

Please feel free to leave feedback here for your decorator and make sure to list where your house is so others can visit.

Thank you all so much for such a fun event!!

Aney~
    Breanna, Aelissa, Carynn and 2 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :D

Thanks to Lera, my decorator for Dethby (amazing house [HHE21 - Dethby's Hearty Party ~ by Lera; Newly Published, Medium Homes last I knew])!! Sooooo many House Actors...see if you can recognize them all! :D), and Rhyianna, who'd gotten decorated by Hyndla, my main Carpy on AB, rather than Dethby, who's really enthusiastic about everything, but "all butter-toes" (--Santa Glug) when it comes to such things. ;-> I'm glad she liked it! :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Aelissa and Ocarinah like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Huge thank you to DK and Aney for running this event!!! Thank you to Lera for your eq2furniture.com site cuz I would have lost my mind without it. BIGGEST thank you to Murrpau for decorating both houses I submitted for decorated assigned to pick from. TWO houses!!!!! Loved both of them very much.

P.S. Yes I am doing the videos. I crashed after event so hopefully can do videos tonight and tomorrow morning.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Don't wipe yourself out over it, take what time you need! :)

And yeah, all hail Lera for that lovely, lovely site! :D

Uwk
    who hears there's mysterious "new" offerings coming there Soon(TM)... ;)
    Breanna and Aelissa like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

As usual . . . I LOVE MY HOUSE!
    Aleanes HHE21 is now published. Skyfire server!
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

My house is great! Thanks Sinafe. Published, Halls of Fate server under HHE21.
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

Thanks to Rhyianna for my house full of cute things like cubes and oozes and slugs! It's published on AB, HHE21 House of Cute Things by Rhyianna.
  8. Aney~ Member

Big thanks to Serifa who decorated for me. As anyone knows that has decorated for me, I love to entertain and she did amazing!!!
    Be sure to check out Aneylii's HHE2021 Resort by Serifa under Medium Homes on Skyfire!
    Bring a bag as you will want to stay awhile and just enjoy that pool and of course see the movie later on that night!

Aney~
  9. Resk New Member

Just wanted to say Thank you to Elryin and Kaivash for the very creative and beautiful Treehouse. Great job and much appreciated !!!
  10. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Thank you guys so much, I had fun, and I LOVE my house.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.