why is everything in game not functional after I press a key on my labtop keyboard?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by coldnose, May 11, 2021.

1. coldnose New Member

just full download game files on my labtop , game is running normal at first , there is no problem if only use mouse to play with it , once i try any keys on my keyboard , I cant control my char and everything became none clickable, I did try to updated windows, drivers, keyboard drivers, restart computer .... but nothing worked... if anyone has answer , please let me know .. thx alot!!
  2. Mugwort Active Member

If your laptop has the GForce Experience preinstalled, and you are actively using it, try turning it off and if your laptop is linked to a Shield TV, unlink, see if that makes a difference.

If you are an XBox user and use Gaming settings on your laptop, turn off the game bar and disable captures and see if it makes a difference.

If both GForce experience and the Xbox Gaming features are turned on, but not actively used (which is possible on a new laptop because of the way manufacturers can have certain things default to ON that aren't normally turned on), turn them off or disable in settings.