HHE21 Official Signup Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Misstake, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank you SO MUCH for extending this! :D Turns out I'd left a couple things out in error, which I was able to rectify...then I thought, "Hmm, we need some more of _______," and the next thing you know, I was in danger of going over my item limit... :D

EDIT: I generously allowed my poor swappee a whole FOUR item slots! :D

EDIT: Okay, down to one...I really must stop now... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, when's the reveal? :D

And since I'm at loose ends, can I help with any last-minute finishes? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Are folks still scrambling on this? Can I help in any way? I'm done (for once, on time! :D)... :)

EDIT: Devilkiss, if you still need New Combine Nightstands on Halls of Fate, I can make them now (just last night/this morning, early). ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

As usual . . . I LOVE MY HOUSE!
    Aleanes HHE21 is now published. Skyfire server!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Pout...was there an official announcement (in a different thread I'm not seeing; wouldn't be the first time ;->), or did you just dive in? ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Yesterday was the reveal but since it was mothers day I didnt get on til today.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Anything on the forums here that I missed (/still_searching)? :)

And did you have a good day? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Also: are there videographers signed up for this? :)

Uwk
    whose received HHE21 place is gonna drive the video'ers nuts with all the Actors' dialogues (btw, Lera, Dethby LOVES it! Still working through it!)... :D
    Breanna and Lera like this.
  9. Aney~ Member

I think Oaky {aka many others} is doing the videos. She is doing her own house and has others that she is still videoing. So may take some time.

We love her and appreciate all that she does for us.

Aney~
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes indeed we do! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Ocarinah like this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sorry everyone. I will be doing videos. I haven't been feeling well and lots of RL stuff going on right now. I worked around the clock for a couple of days to finish the house I was assigned and was still over by 1/2 a day. I passed out for about two days. I did video the two houses Murrpau did for me (TWO houses OMG) so I could publish them!!!!! I hope tonight and early morning tomorrow I can work on videos. Hubby is back to work so that didn't help matters. I don't think anyone else will be doing video tours.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As long as you are, love! :D And don't panic, it'll all get done. Take whatever time you need. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.