Cannot Reproduce Sootfoot Magma Skirted Greaves

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Glaasyalabolaas, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Glaasyalabolaas New Member

Category: Art
    SubCategory: Item/Weapon/Armor
    Severity: Cosmetic
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: Glaasyalabolaas Stadr
    Character: Level 120 Swashbuckler

Summary: Sootfoot Magma Skirted Greaves
    Description: I have been having an issue with my Swashbuckler's appearance pants (Sootfoot Magma Skirted Greaves). Everytime I log on as soon as he loads his belt drops down to the floor and if I move, it will stay on the floor and slowly fall farther and farther behind me.(Earlier while I was streaming I logged him in and as soon as he popped up his belt dropped and I ran around in a circle in the guild hall and his belt fell so far behind on the ground it was no longer visable in the guild hall) This has gone on now for over 2 years I believe and I keep sending in bug reports and nothing ever happens lol
    Carynn and Breanna like this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

I wouldn't put it past those Sootfoot goblins to sell you something that is defective, but my pair of Sootfoot Magma Skirted Greaves don't seem to have a problem. I can see the armor on my character.

Does this only happen in your guildhall? What race and gender is your character model? Do you have it equipped in the appearance slot?

I'm trying to reproduce the issue, in order to diagnose the cause of the problem.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and WhysperWynde like this.
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

My SootFoot Magma Armor always worked OK for my Character and now one of the many Mercenaries wears it with no visible problems. Have you tried to get another SootFoot Magma Greaves and see if maybe it's only that one pair that is defective. Leave it to the SootFoot Goblins to be off-loading defective gear!