Login issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Falkira, Apr 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falkira New Member

Cannot log into two of my six accounts. I get the Invalid Credentials message. Double checked to make sure I am typing everything in correctly and I am.
    Lateana and Siren like this.
  2. Survivor New Member

I too am having problems getting into 2 of my accounts, same message even on the forums. And I tried several times. One of my friends is also having same login issue.
    Siren likes this.
  3. Falkira New Member

Working now. Thank you to whoever fixed it :)
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

You might be seeing issues again, already working on it with Ops.
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  5. Trilly Active Member

Up and then down. up for first char. tried to switch to another and down and now getting the error messages ;(
    edit:
    **just saw Dreamweaver's post** musta been typing when I was
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Jinx
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Trilly Active Member

:p
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I love the message that sais to many people are trying to log in at the same time , and to try later .
    Lol no kidding .

We are experiencing a high volume of players logging in at this time please wait a few minutes and try again
    Breanna, Juraiya and Siren like this.
  9. Laaw Well-Known Member

so much for make up and kiss. instead it's bend over and watch the nukes land
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

Yep, was already on before login blew up, only to get booted while unwittingly trying to change characters on the Tarinax beta server. Glad to know our mighty dev team is on top of it already!
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it already happened earlier and they fixed it really quick , but I guess not this time , well lets hope the fixe stays stable this time .

If it takes longer , can we please get an expansion for the double bonuses , pretty please .
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Ops is continuing to work on the issue, I do not have an ETA to share at this time. I will continue to update as either more information or an ETA becomes available.
    Breanna, Trilly and Schmetterling like this.
  13. Tonga New Member

i wish there was a way for us to play offline.
    Siren, Breanna and Juraiya like this.
  14. GamerGirl007 Active Member

I am a bit of a forum noob since my return. I am wanting to follow this thread as I too cannot get in, but it seems I have to reply to it before I can check that option.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yeah it's a little weird, but that is correct.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. GamerGirl007 Active Member

Thank you for the confirmation.
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll stop trying for now, in that case. I hope dreamweaver updates this thread once it's up, so I don't have to keep randomly trying. :)
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

he will Juraiya , dreamweaver is good like that
    Siren, Breanna and Trilly like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ITS BACK yes it's Back .
    my server is being flooded with people logging in :D:D:D.
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  20. Safi New Member

Oops, did not see this thread earlier as I was looking on the support forums!
    I have also had issues since yesterday but was able to log in earlier then it would not let me in again, it kept telling me my credentials did not match, and after searching for a fix, I changed my password in case I had inadvertently messed it up, so now I am hoping that does not cause issues once this is resolved lol!
    Thank you Dreamweaver for the updates.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.