Overseers Season 3 a little underwhelming

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adept, Apr 5, 2021.

1. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Oh whoopie ! I know that was thrilling if you are lvl 100. At least we don't have to pay extra for these overseers or it would not be pretty reading the forums at all. Now if someone can tell me what we need with 16 different temporary "attractor's"/other named temporary adornment slot items I would appreciate it. Also if they could explain why we need 40 different cures/potions/etc. when that could have been cut down to just like heal/power/and maybe 4 different cures (prefer they all be 1 cure does it all)?

So not impressed here.
  2. Virtuosity Active Member

If only we could actually get into the game to try to level the overseers ...
    Lateana likes this.
  3. Observing Active Member

Forgotten in the patch notes today: Overseer rewards have taken a 180. Instead of bags being filled with temporary adorns, now they will be filled with 10,000 varieties of new potions.
  4. Gharyn Well-Known Member

At least we can put the potions in the Depot box. The temp adorns should be changed so they can go in the Adornment Depot.
    Breanna and Xianthia like this.
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

To do that they would need to remove the Heirloom tag that they added this season. Honestly, it really seems like the DPG staff is trying hard to eliminate the use of the broker, and they are succeeding!
  6. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I just got the best Daily reward ever; The Blood Ember Rare Familiar Pack. Unfortunately it was on an account I was planning on going FTP next month.
  7. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

It's tradeable after 3 days so you can pass it to another account...or sell it for a bunch of krono!
  8. Vexil Member

Agree with OP. Just had a new celestial and only received more crap potions to fill up bag space.