Othmir Fez Hat on EQ1 if you log in as a member between March 16 and April 20.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Benito, Mar 15, 2021.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Dude! Your 4 year old daughter did a drawing of the area of Antonica? Marvelous .. cultivate THAT talent! Can we see it? So you can put the drawing on a guitar? That's cool. Or the Commonlands too .. I'd really like to download her drawing if you don't mind ~ will pay for it. I am an artist myself and to see such talent at such a young age as 4 would be breathtaking!!
    Jaden likes this.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

Just FYI (since you said you'd pay over there), All Access is just that. If you have paid membership here, if you use the same account on any of the other games, you have paid membership there too.
    Blacklash likes this.
  3. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

If anyone is logging into EQ1 and doesn't see the bundle in their /claim, be sure to click the "Refresh" button in the /claim window. It will pop up as long as you have All Access.
    Blacklash and Finora like this.
  4. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

There is also a contest for a free Firiona Vie statue.
  5. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

This promotion ends on April 20.
  6. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Roughly 10 days left on this promotion.

Someone is going to find this thread in a month even though they currently have All Access. Giving fair warning.
    Aenvar likes this.
  7. Aenvar Member

Thank you very much Benito. I thought I missed this on EQ1 but your post made me realize I still have 10 days left. This kind of posts are what keeps me visiting the forums, appreciate it.
  8. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

You are most welcome!

They never bring these promotions back (like Beta Reward or FanFare items). This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the Othmir Fez.
    Aenvar likes this.
  9. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

3 days left on this promotion.

Edit: If I am correct, the system maintenance on April 20 at 12 AM PDT is taking away one day. The title thread really should say "ends on April 19" due to the new downtime.
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Daaaaaaaamn I can't believe I missed this post... only saw this because you mentioned it in downtime appreciation post. And today is 21st, sad panda :(
  11. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Sorry to hear.

However, a few people mentioned on the EQ1 forums that you might find it under the expansions tab in the Daybreak shop (in-game). It doesn't appear for me but I've already claimed it. I am not sure if it is still free.
    Chikkin likes this.