April Moonlight Enchantments Event!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

@Kaitheel mentioned on Twitter that the Moonlight Enchantments event would run through April 23 this month, to make up for the downtime tomorrow. There are ALSO 34(!!!) new items being offered on the vendors, and 5 new collection quests. Wheeee!

This is live on the Test server right now, and will be available for all live servers, including TLE as soon as the downtime is done on the 20th.

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=q795&menustr=080000000000
    WhysperWynde, Carynn, Finora and 4 others like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

dreamweaver also said the same thing on the forum .

wow thanks Niami I got to test the new stuff before I run out of time .;)
  3. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you Mum that's a great help, I know each house I am going to use all those items in LOL. :D
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh!! :confused: And to think, I coulda been involved with that...don't know why I was thinking 7 am on the 20th, then midnight tonight, only to be rudely surprised when they started an hour early... >:-/

Thanks so much for the write-up, Mum! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Question: wasn't there some sort of 'Strider Unicorn mount from the Greater Fay Grotto, or am I misremembering? 'Cause the Autumn one looks familiar?

Love the Rock Pile and Mound; they almost look like fossil eggs. But the Desolate Stone Pile...well, my sordid kitteh imagination is thinking back to all those livestock plushies and mounts... :D

And thanks so much again, Mum; this time for getting all the Collections finished! Truly a Herculean task! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Niami DenMother like this.
  6. Kattt Well-Known Member

Niami, you are an angel in halfling's clothing! =) (Hope you this finds you feeling well) Thank you for all the hard work you always put into informing of us new stuff! I have loved your site since I first started playing in 2008.

Reading of the new moonlight goodies, and that they are being so considerate in making sure we get ample time, makes me happy!
    I love ALL the new items, and always love any flowers. This time around my favs are the Kithicor Aramapine Plushie, Bamboo Bear Plushie, Blooming Chlorolotus, Barbtail Ray Plushie, Enchanting Updraft, and Carrion Dreg Plushie. But most especially, my most favorite is the Bitter Barracuda Plushie! I truly hope they will slowly keep introducing more fish on moonlight! Those are always the challenge part of one of our fav house highlights...the aquarium!

I would not even mind if they required special quests to unlock new fish, or at least when you do for example, one of the Everfrost quests that gives the item, a special unlock that lets you get more of that fish. It takes SO much time to make alts and do quests again and again (and boring) just to get one or two fish. But I feel hopeful AND inspired that they added not just that fish now, but the stingray too! Very excited to build a new aquarium now! Spring is here too...time to build more gardens! =)

So looking forward to getting back into game to grind the tokens and get new goodies! Also looking forward to the bonus weekend! Crossing my fingers they are running a sale too...{{nudge nudge daybreak}}...these happy circumstances have put me in a mp house item spending mood! ;)

Thanks Niami for the write-up, and thanks hard-working devs and all for making this game the one that still makes me come back again and again. Me and hubby back (since Dec.) after 6 years away, and I am more excited at so many of the things added since, and here to stay! Missed the people most of all! =)

Now I am off to plan and plot my next housing project (or rebooting old ones,) while I wait for the servers to come back up. {{slight withdrawal twitches}} LOL
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

8. Kattt Well-Known Member

My bad! Corrected =) And thank you...still loving it after all these years! =D
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I have played other games that I like , but no game ( even Minecraft ) beats what you can do with housing .
    Sure you can build giant creations like Hogswards complete with the staircase and other rooms inside on Minecraft ,
    but even the plants are cubes .
    To bad Landmark never worked out , you would have loved that game .
    when the servers come back up , I suggest to you , you also do all the Panda travel quests in Sundered Frontier near the spire.
    this quests not only reward you with housing items , but the first 2 give you a prestige home each .
    Besides all sort's of other stuff as soon as your level 100.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks again for all your work Niami the pictures of all the new items and the new collections and the rewards are really nice.
    For some reason I thought there were new quests too , but that's maybe wishful thinking .
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Like making stuff in every Grotto? That would be cool! :)

"Put these toxic fern seeds [or whatevers] in the pitcher plants so the mosquitos don't proliferate." Why not just have us make the stuff ourselves? Give us a "Chemistry Table" and we'll whip something up. ;) Likewise, "Make cleansing potions for the affected dryads." Ditto.

On the other hand, that might not necessarily help out with the 100s+ Tokens we want (been there, done that, needed 151 Tiles...)... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Kaitheel like this.
  12. pumancat Well-Known Member

A little slow here, so please bear with me.
    Are the new shiny collections mixed in with the old ones? Are there now 2 shinies per instance? or just one with the possiblity of getting an old or new?.
    Thank you Mum as always.

Nevermind, found out myself.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you can only see the new ones , once you finished the old ones in that grove .
    So for me that was a mixed affair , in some of the zones I found the old ones , in others new ones .
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Nope - it is simply random if you get one from the old collection or the new one and has nothing to do with if you have completed the old collection or not.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There are temporary charged mount whistles in the GFay grotto for those unicorns, which is why the graphic from the plushie looks familiar.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

that's cool , that means I can look for the new ones on all my alts , that means I will be busy every minute for the next 3 days .

I's nice to have those unicorns as plushies , because the tem mounts can not be converted .