Divine Stats from 120 boost

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zorgo, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Zorgo New Member

With the expansion, I got a 120 boost on each of my 2 accounts. They both show 100/100 on all three divine stats. Everything I have read says these are account wide and should work on all my characters including lvl 1 and newly created characters. None of my other characters show the stats. I began running Days of Summer with one of my 120s, thinking perhaps the account unlock relied on the quest. So after running 6 of them, I could buy the boost to divine potency, lvl 30, 35 and 40 I believe. I went ahead and bought and used the item and then checked my other characters and nope. No divine stats. So I ran one of the quests on my 73 toon to check. Nope, no divine stats and the item wasn't available for purchase. It may not be a bug...but there is precious little information out there other than: do the RoS sig line or the Days of Summer and I've seen something about a lootable heirloom crate that drops in instances in PQs. Everything I read says these stats are account wide and not level dependent so I am confused and sort of hoping it is a bug.
    Carynn likes this.
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

I know that under level 100, your divine stats will be less than 100 (mine maxxed at 80 on my prog raid toon) and that you can't see or buy the panda bauble unless you're level 100, but I think it should be showing some number in that area. I liked your post for it to be looked at.
  3. Zorgo New Member

Well, I have two guild mates who have divine stats at 100/100 and they are both lvl 80. He thought it came from completing the Days of Summer event. However, another guild mate who has also completed Days of Summer does not show stats on his characters below 100. Many others have told me as soon as they make a new toon its stats raise too 100/100 on all divine stats.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

We seemed to run into this problem as well. I tried boosting my crafter up to level 120 to see if it was tied to crafting, and mine still says 80. Others say 80 when they are under level 100. Only one person I know of made a level 1 and their stats = 100. So yes, a problem in any event! Liked first post = maybe it'll eventually get looked at.
  5. Zorgo New Member

Thanks for the support. I will reply to you to give it a bump. Going to do an in game report as well to see. I've posted on Discord as well and others are having different experiences with it as well.
  6. Kipick New Member

I have the same problem did you find a way out ?