Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Babicka New Member

OMG... thank you, thank you so very much. I was even able to buy the mender, writ agents and a storage box. Been playing on test now so much more. Can't thank you enough for all your help.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

3. Dasi Member

is there a way to get the guide quest on the test server?
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The senior guide who adopted the Test server has been having as many issues with 2020 as the rest of us, if not more, and I'm not sure if she's up to coming over any time soon.

A lot of the older guide quests are available via NPCs scattered around the world, but the high-status ones need a guide actively involved.

If you're having issues with status for your guild, let me know if you "just" need status on your guildhall door, or if you need help leveling the guild. Some of us have status bounties that do our guilds no good due to guild level, and can create alts to temporarily get guilded in your guild so they can use the heirloom bounties to give your guild some status.
  5. The Martian Active Member

As usual Den Mum's Heart comes shining through :)

And for all of the testers who have always been so kind, thanks on behalf of all of us out there.

:) :) :) :)
    :):):D
  6. Dasi Member

You are the best :)
    I can wait, I am new to playing on test and figuring stuff out. Thank you
    As for 2020 being what it is, my computer had broke, and now trying to get the new one set up and eq2 doesnt want to install. heheh par for the course :)
    _Kminzi & Ooce on test. (+ others)
  7. Gediva Senior Guide

Greetings Norrathian Test Trailblazers!

I have heard one of our scholars will be coming by to offer you a task that will take you to the dark side of Norrath's moon. Stop by Kylong Plains on this Friday, April 9th around 7pm PDT if you think you have what it takes!

This task is not repeatable.

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Bless you and welcome to Test! I've passed the word on Discord, and I'll hop onto Test in a bit and let them know, too.

(Edit: for our newer testers, you won't be able to get into the right zones until 110(?), but you can pick up the quest and complete it later)

~Mum
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I am, by the way, crossing fingers, toes and eyes that our almost-semi-sort-of-kind-of-maybe-normal Friday patch doesn't interfere with the guide event. They don't really give us a set patch time :(
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

gosh , did the guide make it yesterday ? I was way busy using that extra day we got for the Bristleday event after that over 8 hour downtime on Thursday .
    If you made it in Gediva , thanks for coming and I hope live is better now for you when last year .
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For new folks, that's one of the perils of being on Public Test, sadly; that, and "Please find a safe place to logout; we're gonna need to do stuff in 5...4...3...2...1..." (well, usually more warning than that, but it can happen; we are testing stuff, after all ;->)

Uwk
    Soara2, Rifuul and Breanna like this.
  12. Suzeta Member

I JUST found about the new Guide quest, gah!! :)
    oh, well, next time
  13. Kasa Well-Known Member

I missed it too but will be there next time! Thank you for kindness:)
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

The only problem with the NPC guides is , the quests they give are not repeatable , even if it sais so .
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  15. The Martian Active Member

Awwwwww Missed the Guide Quest …. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Any possibility of a redo? (Pretty Please)… I was trying to watch for it.... but Sigh.. of course RL too much of a precedent :(

Thanks.
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Gediva Senior Guide

Greetings Pioneers of Test!
    • Thursday, April 22nd, around 7pm PDT - Someone in the Obol Plains is looking for a little good news about some missing friends!
    • Thursday, April 22nd, around 8pm (following the previous quest) PDT - If spelunking in caves is your thing, head to Kelethin to meet a Dhalgar about a trip.
    • Thursday, April 22nd, around 9pm (following the previous quest) PDT - Those with their sights on more celestial elemental adventures, should stop by the Ulteran Spires in the Kylong Plains.
    • Thursday, April 22nd, around 10pm (following the previous quest) PDT - And for those who seek a slightly closer heavenly body, set your sights for Kylong Plains.
    • Thursday, April 22nd, around 11pm (following the previous quest) PDT - For those that missed it last time, if seeing the dark side of the moon is your thing, then hang around the Kylong Plains.
    Hopefully this isn't too last minute notice, I didn't want you all to miss out on the status bonus and any of your "friends" that might need these once in a lifetime opportunities (these tasks are not repeatable)! Tell your friends, bring your family and your clan mates!
    Soara2, Schmetterling, Kasa and 3 others like this.
  17. The Martian Active Member

Woo Hoo!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks Gediva!!!!!!
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

All of mine now have these, I think, but I'm scrambling around and spreading the word!
    Soara2, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  19. Playz4fun Active Member

A bit late for me Eastern US, but will keep watching for other opportunities! Thank you to our wonderful Guide folks!
    Soara2 likes this.
  20. Kasa Well-Known Member

I only need the last one. Going to set my alarm to wake up to get the dark side of the moon quest.
    Soara2 likes this.