Fixed Internally Rewarded overseer quest yet not found in my quest lists

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Test Taffies, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Test Taffies Active Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Other
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: The City of Freeport
    Character: Level 91 Necromancer

Summary: received overseer quest-but its not found in list
    Description: I supposedly was rewarded "Eliminate Queen Bazzt Bzzt the 200th" yet I could not find it in my list after I right clicked and accepted the quest. Why do you think that is and perhaps fix it, I thought I've had this happen before with other rewarded overseer quests but haven't really paid much attention til now as it seemed like a new quest to me. thanks
    Warpath, Juraiya, Lateana and 2 others like this.
  2. Adept Active Member

Same thing I I think happened to me, got an overseer mission and clicked it but did not show in list. I assumed that it was because I had not made overseer level 21 to activate Season 3 of overseers yet.
  3. Test Taffies Active Member

Perhaps that is the case.
  4. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

This also happened to me yesterday. Got the overseer quest Eliminate Queen Bazzt Bzzt the 200th. Right clicked it, but the quest did not add to my overseer quests.

Update: Just got Save Gribbly the Galant overseer quest. Again it did not add to my overseer quests. Is it just the new quests, or are all overseer quests not being added now?
    Carynn likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Somewhere in the Overseer UI there should be your Overseer Level (20) and an XP bar. When you get it to... 30 I guess, you get the next season.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

no season 3 starts at 21
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I am seeing the same problem with quests plus gear that doesn't appear even though it shows up in my reward text.
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I had the same thing. I haven't purchased RoS yet so if that's required in order for me to see that Overseer quest, then that Overseer quest should NOT have been my quest reward. It was the only reward I got for that quest, so I'm a bit miffed.

Darkpaw needs to have better quality assurance on this, if we're getting rewards that go poof because our accounts aren't qualified to use them.
    Finora likes this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

I got quests today as well that I apparently can't use yet (and I have RoS, so I'm assuming it's an overseer level issue)
    It lands in my inventory but scribing it does nothing. No where to be found. I'd rather have just gotten old ones I could actually use than new stuff that seems to just poof.
  10. Warpath New Member

Today I went to claim the FIRST Overseer quest, got messaging that I'd taken it, but it did not appear in my inventory.
    I did get the first Overseer agent, but the quest is MIA in my both my inventory and overseer quest window.