Halasian Hangover Problem

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kennian, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Kennian New Member

I have started the quest and received the recipe for the coldain cure-all from Grog Farbrewer. I have all the ingredients but when i try ot make the cure to finish the quest I am unable to find the recipe. I have looked for it in every crafting station and it isnt there. Tried to talk to Grog to see if he will give it again and he doesnt say anything. If I delete the quest will it let me start it again or will i not be able to do it?
  2. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

go again to Grog Farbrewer and pick up this book from floor next to him or from table. perhaps you may not have seen this book - take closer look, including due to limitations in graphics settings - sometimes items you need are not visible from all viewing angles) click on it to make it appear in recipe book of your toon
    (quest such as this isn't advisable to delete, because although and insignificantly but there is possibility of bug and then it will take time to be from support helped to you. there is no 101 percent guarantee that Raffik will send you letter again if you cancel this stage of quest line)
  3. Kennian New Member

Thanks for help. What I ended up doing was deleting quest since I still had the letter in mailbox. Reading letter again restarted the quest. The recipe was an item given by the coldain directly and this time when I scribed it the recipe was in my list so I was able to finish the quest.
    Ra'Gruzgob likes this.