Beast'r Eggstravaganza Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Beast'r Eggstravaganza is now active on Test!

May the flora and fauna across this wondrous world rejoice, for the season of Growth has begun! We are no longer held within the season of Decay's oppressive grip. The Mother of All has melted the cold with her embrace and shaken the stagnation from our roots and limbs. Praise Tunare in deed and word! Thank the goddess, as is her due, that we may never know the day she withholds her blessings of renewal and invigoration.

Even if you do not consider yourself a child of Tunare, you are welcome to dance with us at our celebration locations found around the major cities, see what new items the Eggschangers have, and search out new and returning beast'r eggs, excitedly bouncing about. Those who collect all of them are bestowed a special title!

New features for '21!
    TLE servers
    • All of the event is active!
    Live servers
    • 5 New Beast'r Eggs are available!
    • New achievement and title (earned by collecting all of the new eggs)
      • Master Beast'r Egg Hunter
    • New event merchant items –
      • 5 New items added to all of the Beast'r Eggschangers
      • 1 New item added the evil Beast'r Eggschanger
      • 1 New item added to the good Beast'r Eggschanger
    Returning features:
    • New in-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of event.
    • Search out Beast'r Eggs across Norrath to get flavor pets.
    • Beast'r Eggschanger merchant items
    • Achievements
      • Accomplished Beast'r Egg Hunter
      • Beast'r Egg Hunter
    • Collections
      • Colorful Egg Shells
    • Overseer Quests
      • Offered by Ambrosis in Darklight Wood
        • Dryad Danger - Hemponia in Everfrost
        • Dryad Danger - Nettelia in Withered Lands
        • Dryad Danger - Save the Flutterwasps
    This content will be available on Test, for testing purposes until sometime on 3/22. It'll then return for the same dates as live servers. Please have all feedback submitted by 3/22 to be taken into account for this year's content.

This event content is currently set to run 04/02/2019 at 12:01am PDT through 04/06/2019 at 11:59pm PDT on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
    Schmetterling, Breanna and cellinaire like this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

All the buyables purchased properly and acted as expected. I was able to find all 5 eggs and earn/display the achievement/title this evening.
  3. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Great new items this year and also thx for all the info on yer site Niami :D
  4. Kaitheel Developer

**Update**

I forgot to note the returning Overseer quests for this event in the above list. They're added now!

~ Kaitheel
    Siren, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:eek: YIKES another even brain turning to mush o_O:confused:
    but we will get a brake a little later in the year .

O my those new items are gorges I love the rob I love the illusions and I love the bunny nest basket .
    :) :D thanks so very much .
    Siren, Breanna and Kaitheel like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

so many shinies everywhere I am busy just getting all those collections .
    4 festivals at the same time :D.
    Siren, Breanna and Kaitheel like this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, it's a bit chaotic and twirly implementing and monitoring testing during this time of year, too! I am very glad to see everyone enjoying the events!

~ Kaitheel
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

Yeah, 4 concurrent live events *collapses in gibbering heap*.

I just spent very nearly 3 hours before I got the 5th new egg for the achievement, by which time I had 4 of each of the others. I presume this is just rng stupidity? I'll try another toon tomorrow with a different rng seed and see how it goes.

Also a thought for next year. All my toons everywhere are drowning in eggs. They all have the pet (only 1 usable per toon) and 1 house item each and then on every server I have a house somewhere that is absolutely filled with spare bouncing eggs! Any chance of getting some kind of merchant exchange to swap out 10 random eggs (in any combination) for a large omelette or something? :D I've tried to stop picking them up, but it's a compulsion - ooh, shiny! *click* Aaagh! :oops:
    Kaitheel, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok I cannot find the merchant in DLW that has the soot foot bunny or the overseer quest. And . . I was REALLY hopping for a bunny HOUSEPET/PLUSHIE. NOT a pet spell. I have an HHE house I am doing that requires BUNNIES
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OH yea. . . and another thing. . . We cant turn in ALL of the EGGS to the Merchant for Egg pets? What do we do with the excess collected eggs? DESTROY them????
    Marae and Breanna like this.
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Not this year, nope. Offering house pets of the new eggs from the exchangers are part of the plan for next Eggstravaganza. Glad you are enjoying the bouncy fun!

~ Kaitheel
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, the bunnies are already house pets!

~ Kaitheel
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Jinksie like this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok. Well note for Next Year: More BUNNY Plushies!!
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

The patchcraft bunny yes. And the Vorpal bunny. No soft cuddly brown or black bunnies

OH. . . Ok I sit corrected! Marketplace bunnies. . . Ok. . . . Thanks!
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes , more bunnies and chickens please and maybe little fluffy yellow chicks .
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I managed to find all new eggs in under half an hour, did you change the spawn rate of the new ones Kaitheel ?
    :D
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for the help testing and providing feedback, even while suffering server stability issues.

I'll be giving Beast'r and Bristlebane Day 4/1 content a few more days to be active on Test, as a result, but know that today was the cut-off for getting feedback in time to be taken into account for this year. (I can't affect live event design deadlines, sadly.) Thankfully, you focused on these events pretty quickly and feedback was delivered swiftly.

I appreciate your time and feedback, and as you all can attest, your input always helps to impact the events enjoyed by all of Norrath!

~ Kaitheel
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

And we can always count on you to lend us an ear when we have concerns or ideas .
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

:eek: O noooo I just looked at the calendar and there is 2 months of virtual nothingness .
    our busy live will come to a screeching halt , besides City Fest and Moonlight Enchantment there is just empty space .
    I guess this a good time to hibernated , already suffers from withdrawal symptoms in advance .
  20. Kaitheel Developer

hehehe

Enjoy that hibernation, test crew! Meanwhile, it gives me time to do as much as I can, so when I am slammed with [redacted] work from July through December, that I don't have live events to implement, too.

~ Kaitheel
    Jinksie, Breanna and Tkia like this.