Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Raff Well-Known Member

"Makes the Monsters Move" ?......a mental image of a rat w/ a whip making monsters dance just popped into my head.

Mondays...sigh.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The hand mount? That's not on any lists of mine.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well , ttobey that does not mean it could be at some point .
    Breanna likes this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think I would rather see a foot than a hand.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hey , I could go for that imagine hopping around on a giant foot .
    . . . . . ................. :confused: umpf my imagination got the better of me , now I feel sick .
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  6. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

What about a multi-passenger centipede mount?
    Geroblue and ttobey like this.
  7. Playz4fun Active Member

Ewwwwww...too many legs!
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

how about one of those flying eels we already have in game ,and modify that for more passengers .
    I know at least 3 other games that have don it .
    the mount that holds the most can carry a full group .
    Breanna likes this.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's a coding issue and not an art issue. I really don't ever see multiple passengers on a mount in the near or far future.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I know ttobey , I just wished we could have such mounts , and I really mean it I seen them in at least 3 other games that I have played or am still playing .
    I don't want to drive you nuts or anything ttobey you have made so many nice things for us come alive and move , down to blinking eyelids .
    AND GET THIS ttobey is not just a one trick pony , he does more than animate mounts .
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

But, if we could do multiple passengers, my merc and familiar wouldn't disappear when I flew on a grffin or other flying mount up in the sky.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Hmmm, thinking of retiring. Don't think I'd want to share my rides to the Dr. with others.
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  13. Raff Well-Known Member

But..but...Tobey...think of the possibilities for your tentacle beast project.

Imagine, if you will (stole that line from Rod Sterling).... a giant winged octopi with all 6 group members wrapped in a tentacle each soaring across the skies of Norrath.

A Norrathian car pool....boggles the mind, it does.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I can't imagine that.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I agree yikes I can imagin the wrinkles that would leave on my robs or the smutches on my polished ornate plate or chain armor , not to mention getting squeezed like that in my midsection after all that pizza I ate and that bottle of wine .o_O:confused:
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ttobey, I was reading a review of a new Switch game in WaPo, and apparently one of the monsters is a cross between a dragon and a monkey. So it has opposable thumbs on four limbs, an a prehensile tail. I thought about the vagaries of animated that and how it would differ from tentacles!
  17. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

RIP welcome screen.
  18. Bludd Well-Known Member

ttobey, \aITEM -416137839 964473448 0 0 0:[Pickclaw Varmint Illusion]\/a still has the super-fast runspeed animation

this is a hilarious illusion btw
    love the handstands it can do
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Weird, it should have been a universal thing. Will have to take a look.
    Breanna and Bludd like this.
  20. Gazan New Member

I don't think this is supposed to happen... (I'm sitting, btw, and it made me turn backwards)
    [IMG]