Question about RoS crafting missions

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Elinea, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Elinea Well-Known Member

I noticed that the mission givers are at the end of their list for researching. Does this mean they will stop giving missions after research is completed? I hope not, because my husband has been deployed since before launch of Reign of Shadows and has not been able to log in. He'll be returning soon and will want to catch up to our guild mates and get his scepter and phantastic weapon. He'll still be able to earn currency to do that, right? Even after all research has been completed?
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Historically the answer has been yes. I haven't heard anything that would lead me to think they'd change it.
  3. Gninja Developer

Even once they've finished with their active research, they should still give missions to get the currency to buy more items.
    Carynn, Breanna and Elinea like this.
  4. Elinea Well-Known Member

Excellent, thank you for the response!
    Breanna and Gninja like this.
  5. Samo Member

Does anyone know if the 4 RoS public Tradeskill Researchers offer to research recipes (like the housing Tradeskill Apprentices), or is this more of a community thing (and I've simply missed it since the release of RoS)? When I hail them and click "I would love to take a look at your research", all I see in my game log text is "Research is not currently active".
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

They are done all their research for the expansion. All researched items are available on the merchant. You can still run quests for currency though.
    Samo likes this.