transfers off rivervale

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by parissa, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Nilyana Active Member

I know it's a long way off, apparently but any idea which server Rivervale will merge into - will it be Island of Refuge?
  2. Jovie Well-Known Member

Serious question. If i don't want to wait and move to IoR (i've been there, don't like it) how can i move my guild?
  3. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there is no way to move guilds aside from waiting for a server merge that I'm aware of. If you move to another server (not merge, but voluntarily move) you'll have to recreate the guild. Along with the guild hall (and will need to make sure you can pick up/pack up anything in the guild hall before you move).
  4. Will Turner New Member

Stop, stop, stop... Mates, do I understand correct they are plannig to close Rivervale and/or merge it with another server??? It is just a bit older than a year, what did they open it for??? Very upsetting for me as I came back not long ago and choosed Rivervale as a new home...:(
  5. Matik Member

They opened it because they thought maybe what was causing people to not want to play was having to play "catch up". So they thought maybe if everyone was on equal footing and given a level 90 token, maybe they would want to play again. Turns out that no, it's the stuff people have been saying over and over for 10 years. Who would have thought.

I wouldn't fret though, you can do the same stuff you've been doing on the server of your choice, now with an only somewhat dead broker!
    Will Turner and Pixistik like this.
  6. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

There is a way!
    They have moved entire guilds to and from test server.. I remember it
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

8. Amalar The combined salt from all of SOE/DBGs fallen MMOs

lol :rolleyes:
  9. Jovie Well-Known Member

I've been on IoR and it is creepy as hell compared to Rivervale.
    While i understand the rules regarding moving guilds, i guess i will eventually move on and start over because i have no desire to live on IoR. It is no better than Rivervale.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

finally a thread with information about rivervale , well I knew it from the start that this will fail .
    IoR only has more people on , because people buy heirloom items there and pack up a toon with high value items and transfer them back to a regular server and make a profit selling those things .
    Like you said Jovie , CREEPY.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Will Turner New Member

Dear Sir, when will there be specific official news, here on forum or in news section of start page, about the closure or merge of the Rivervale server??